Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well now - there may have been things known on the other side of the world that I didn't pick up on. But if even the person running the investigation was anti and couldn't find anything he could make stick.
    The screams about how Trump is guilty despite Meuller's admitted failure to find anything are beyond ludicrous; deranged even.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      You think?
      Are you a Russian troll farm?
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        russian troll farm.jpg
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
          I don't think so, but I'll double check with my handler and get back to you.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I don't think so, but I'll double check with my handler and get back to you.
            I wonder if the the reason that the GOP and it’s supporters are trying to trash Mueller is because they want the Russian troll farms to succeed again in 2020.
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

I wonder if the the reason that the GOP and it’s supporters are trying to trash Mueller is because they want the Russian troll farms to succeed again in 2020.
              That must be it.

Meanwhile, do you have any comment about Mueller falsifying his case against General Flynn?

Comment

That must be it.

Meanwhile, do you have any comment about Mueller falsifying his case against General Flynn?
                The thing about confidential information is that it’s confidential, so telling someone that they are not required to disclose confidential information is unnecessary. They may have redacted padding so that the message is clear.

Mueller is the best you have; trust him.

Comment

The thing about confidential information is that it’s confidential, so telling someone that they are not required to disclose confidential information is unnecessary. They may have redacted padding so that the message is clear.

Mueller is the best you have; trust him.
                  Except that removing that "padding" altered the entire message and implied that the opposite meaning was intended, that they wanted Flynn to cough up any information he had, confidential and otherwise, in order to protect the administration's interests. On the contrary, the conversation made it explicitly clear that this is NOT what was being requested, and Mueller went out of his way to deliberately hide that fact.

If someone as corrupt as Mueller is really the best we have then this country is screwed.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                    y'all has been adopted in some Koine Greek lectures as a way of preserving the distinctions between "you (sgl)" and "you (pl)" - where that distinction is important for the understanding of the text.
                    That's regionist. In western PA, "yunz" (you ones) is preferred.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Not that I know who Pompeo is ... but it doesn't seem from your comment that Trump had anything to do with Pompeo's decision. He could have compared himself with Mother Theresa: that would not make his action commensurate with anything that Mother Theresa approved, nor would it indicate that Mother Theresa had anything to do with the decisions that Pompeo made. Likewise, any number of atrocities have been conducted by people claiming to act for God - nothing in their actions makes that claim true.
                      Pompeo is our Secretary of State.

This is the first I've heard of those reported remarks of his in response to Rocket Man the Executioner. Normally I would not condone such a flippant response as Pompeo's to the reported actions of the Fat Little Turd. But in the context of an oppositional media that seems determined to undermine all actions of the current Administration, including negotiations with NoKo, I'm ok with it.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Comment

If someone as corrupt as Mueller is really the best we have then this country is screwed.
                        Corrupt?

Is this the same Robert Mueller who was hailed by both parties as a straight-shooting prosecutor when he was appointed Special Counsel? What’s changed? Oh, I know. Mueller made it extremely clear that there was serious misconduct by Trump. And not just serious misconduct, but criminal misconduct that could be charged and would have been charged, but for the specific policy saying that a sitting president cannot be charged with criminal activity.

Well, we can't have that, can we MM?
                        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Except that removing that "padding" altered the entire message and implied that the opposite meaning was intended, that they wanted Flynn to cough up any information he had, confidential and otherwise, in order to protect the administration's interests. On the contrary, the conversation made it explicitly clear that this is NOT what was being requested, and Mueller went out of his way to deliberately hide that fact.

I would say that you are clutching at non-existent straws there; and leaving the door open for the Russkies while you’re at it. You know that Flynn was taking money from Turkey, don’t you?

Comment

• Random thoughts...

This "conversation" is basically an ongoing demonstration of confirmation bias, as well as the possibility that to a significant extent, political views are biologically rooted and not easily changed.

About the horde of "bipartisan" prosecutors that firmly believe Trump should have been formally charged with obstruction: I'm sure at least some of them were afflicted with TDS. I'm sure the vast majority are afflicted with something unrelated but probably even more pernicious: PDS, "Prosecutorial Derangement Syndrome." Prosecutors have an infamous tendency to seek scalps, and to look for ways to rationalize and justify the attempt.

It will be interesting to see the reactions on all sides when the IG and Durham results are completed and released.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                              Corrupt?
                              Yes, corrupt.

Shortly after his appointment as Special Counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged interference into the 2016 presidential election, a former colleague characterized Robert Mueller as “ramrod straight” and “utterly incorruptible.” Similar language was breathlessly repeated in mainstream media outlets such as Politico, BBC, and Time magazine. Mueller’s Vietnam-era service in the United States Marine Corps and 2004 tag-team with then-Deputy Attorney General James Comey to (supposedly) save American democracy from warrantless spying are mainstays of these biographies, sending a clear message that his integrity is not to be questioned, that his dedication to evenhanded justice is beyond reproach.

It’s always suspicious when anyone’s credibility is pushed hard like this, but that goes double when the same person was FBI director for 12 years—spanning across both the Bush and Obama administrations from 2001 to 2013—yet most people can’t remember anything about him. We should remember things such as actions he took to impartially uphold the law.

Sadly, that is not the case. What stands out most during then-FBI Director Mueller’s term in office is the two-tiered system of justice, when obvious crimes and scandals involving government officials and private-sector elites were ignored or even covered up by the FBI. Much of the worst behavior of government officials in the Bush and Obama administrations was given a pass by Mueller’s FBI, as well as a megabank that laundered billions of dollars for Mexican drug cartels and sponsors of terror.

Simply put: Mueller helped to create the swamp that needs to be drained. He’s a dirty cop with no business being anywhere near any national security investigation, but especially one involving James Comey.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-fbi-director/

Follow the link for an in-depth look at all the scandals that happened at the FBI on Mueller's watch.

And now we can add to the dirty cop's long list of misdeeds the fact that he falsified an indictment against General Flynn.

Comment

I would say that you are clutching at non-existent straws there...
                                Of course you would say that... but would you say the same og the honorable Judge Emmett Sullivan who smelled a rat in Mueller's case against Flynn and is forcing the dirty cop to come clean? Ironically, the more Mueller is forced to come clean, the dirtier he looks.

Comment