Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Planned Parenthood and Mammograms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned Parenthood and Mammograms

One of the most common talking points used to rationalize continued federal funding (i.e., your tax dollars) of Planned Parenthood is that they provide essential health services for women with mammograms usually being at the top of the list.

Keep this in mind the next time some pro-abortion advocate trots out that falsehood
    Last edited by rogue06; 04-18-2019, 01:59 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember your lies.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

I've heard that the detectable cancer in mammograms occurs only after the cancer has been growing for 8-10 years ... and that the mammogram testing process is a cause of cancer.

This info probably came from Dr. John Bergman.

Maybe we should stop funding planned parenthood for unnecessary medical procedures.

Comment

Did ya ever notice, that when liberals actually tell the truth, it's often powerfully damning for their side?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

i missed seeing that there was a video. my laptop is slow

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X