Thread: Sri Lanka terror attack; over 200 dead

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    George Washington
    Progress is slow!
    Washington lived before the likes of Mao, Pol Pot, Stalin ...
    About the only non-religious group that might have been on his radar would be the Tatars, and they had long since been consigned to cobwebbed-over history. There is a plethora of Atheistic examples to draw on today, which demonstrates that intolerant ideology doesn't need a god to rip people's lives apart.
    1 Cor 15:34 εκνηψατε δικαιως και μη αμαρτανετε αγνωσιαν γαρ θεου τινες εχουσιν προς εντροπην υμιν λεγω

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    It seems to be far less covered than the New Zealand attack, ...
    Not AFAICT. It may even be the other way round - there were British victims in Sri Lanka.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

mikewhitney: What if the speed of light changed when light is passing through water? ... I have 3 semesters of college Physics.

Mountain Man: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Not AFAICT. It may even be the other way round - there were British victims in Sri Lanka.
    There were a couple of Americans as well but at least over here the story was a one or two day affair whereas the New Zealand shooting coverage lasted the better part of a week.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There were a couple of Americans as well but at least over here the story was a one or two day affair whereas the New Zealand shooting coverage lasted the better part of a week.
    Not only was it extensively covered, but the Democrats and their media allies did everything they could to create even a tenuous link between the gunmen and Trump.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Not only was it extensively covered, but the Democrats and their media allies did everything they could to create even a tenuous link between the gunmen and Trump.
    It's always Trump's fault. I hate Trump. But I love bacon.
    DuckDuckGo - Privacy Simplified

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    From the ever hilarious Babylon Bee:

Source: Missed It By That Much: Hillary Clinton Almost Wins 'Wheel Of Fortune' But Then Shouts 'Easter Worshiper' Instead Of 'Christian'

Some people think Hillary Clinton is robotic and hard to sympathize with, but even our hearts went out to her on this one.

On a special politicians' episode of Wheel of Fortune, failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton nearly took home the grand prize. She was on the last puzzle of the regular rounds of the game, which read, CHRISTI_N. The audience began to cheer as it appeared Clinton had finally won something.

But, as is usual for Clinton, she snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and shouted "Easter worshiper!" instead of the obvious answer, which was "Christian."

Heartbreaker!

Clinton has demanded an appeal, claiming that although she lost fair and square, she feels like she won, as Christians are kinda Easter worshipers, even though no one ever says that.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization thatís not the argument." --Tassman

7. Amen Mountain Man, Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And just like that "Easter worshipers" became Christians: