Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

IG's FISA Probe May Hamper Dems' Impeachment Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    If they have nothing illegal, you treasonous Trumpster's wouldn't be running in fear of public hearings. The only one dragging this out is Trump with all of his obstruction. And you know what they say, "if it walks like a duck"! Trump is up to his eyeballs in the swamp of his own creation and the only way out now is to overthrow the government which it has been his intention from the get go anyhow. I don't think you're quite as dumb as you look, Bill, so I can only assume you to be complicit in your support for the treasonous criminal.
    If they had something real, 2 years of an investigative enema would have shown it. There is nothing there and they know it.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

...Trumpster's wouldn't be running in fear of public hearings.

CNN has reported that it's Mueller's own team, and not Republicans, who don't want him to publicly testify, and Republican Representative Doug Collins recently called Nutty Nadler's bluff and challenged him to subpoena Mueller and begin impeachment hearings.

Oh, and the Trump administration is currently in the process of declassifying as much information as they can, especially with regards to how the whole "Collusion Delusion" started in the first place.

You want transparency, Jimmy? You're going to get more than you ever bargained for.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        You want transparency, Jimmy? You're going to get more than you ever bargained for.
        A case of "you may get what you want, but you may not want what you got!"
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          A case of "you may get what you want, but you may not want what you got!"
          Keep that in mind in your continued denial of obvious facts.

Comment

Irony alert...
            That's what
            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Been a busy morning - I needed a chuckle. Thanks, Jimmy, for being our very own official court jester!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Been a busy morning - I needed a chuckle. Thanks, Jimmy, for being our very own official court jester!
                JimL is the king of irony (and bad grammar.) We should make him a T-shirt.

Oh Oh!!! I found one!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  JimL is the king of irony (and bad grammar.) We should make him a T-shirt.

Oh Oh!!! I found one!

That's our beloved Jimmy!

Comment

• And the great Democrat Exodus continues....

Federal Rats Are Fleeing the Sinking Collusion Ship

There may well have occurred a near coup attempt by high-ranking officials to destroy a campaign and then to remove an elected president. Likewise, top officials may have engaged in serial lying to federal investigators, perjury, the misleading of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the illegal insertion of informants into a political campaign, the leaking of classified documents and the obstruction of justice.

So, how can we tell that the former accusers are now terrified of becoming the accused? Because suddenly the usual band of former Obama officials and Trump accusers have largely given up on their allegations that Trump was or is a Russian asset.

Instead, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein are now beginning to accuse each other of wrongdoing.

Even their progressive media handlers are starting to sense the desperation in their new yarns -- and the possibility that these hired-gun analysts or guests were themselves guilty of crimes and were using their media platforms to fashion their own defense.

The end of the Mueller melodrama has marked the beginning of real fear in Washington.

Comment

And the great Democrat Exodus continues....

Federal Rats Are Fleeing the Sinking Collusion Ship

There may well have occurred a near coup attempt by high-ranking officials to destroy a campaign and then to remove an elected president. Likewise, top officials may have engaged in serial lying to federal investigators, perjury, the misleading of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the illegal insertion of informants into a political campaign, the leaking of classified documents and the obstruction of justice.

So, how can we tell that the former accusers are now terrified of becoming the accused? Because suddenly the usual band of former Obama officials and Trump accusers have largely given up on their allegations that Trump was or is a Russian asset.

Instead, John Brennan, James Clapper, James Comey, Andrew McCabe and Rod Rosenstein are now beginning to accuse each other of wrongdoing.

Even their progressive media handlers are starting to sense the desperation in their new yarns -- and the possibility that these hired-gun analysts or guests were themselves guilty of crimes and were using their media platforms to fashion their own defense.

The end of the Mueller melodrama has marked the beginning of real fear in Washington.
                      If you ever want to know what Democrats are up to all you need to do is see what they're accusing others of doing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        If you ever want to know what Democrats are up to all you need to do is see what they're accusing others of doing.
                        Alinsky tactics: accuse your opponent of what you are guilty of in order to create confusion.

Comment

• Trump talking to reporters about declassification:

They’ll be able to see how this hoax, how this witch hunt started, why it started. It was an attempted coup or an attempted takedown of the President of the United States.

It’s over. There is no redo. They lost.

You’ll learn a lot. I hope it’s going to be nice, but perhaps it won’t be.

We’re exposing everything. We’re being – a word that you like – ‘transparent.’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...investigation/

I especially like that last line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Trump talking to reporters about declassification:

They’ll be able to see how this hoax, how this witch hunt started, why it started. It was an attempted coup or an attempted takedown of the President of the United States.

It’s over. There is no redo. They lost.

You’ll learn a lot. I hope it’s going to be nice, but perhaps it won’t be.

We’re exposing everything. We’re being – a word that you like – ‘transparent.’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...investigation/

I especially like that last line.
                            What Trump is doing is giving his partner in crime, Atty Gen Barr, authority over the release of classified documents. In other words, he will release only that which he chooses to release, not everything. That's ridiculous. He's putting the defense in charge of the evidence. You have to start using your brain MM instead of acting the lemming. The President and his fake news media is playing you for a fool, because that's what they take you for.

Comment

• What are you afraid of, Jimmy, that the truth might be revealed?

Comment

What Trump is doing is giving his partner in crime, Atty Gen Barr, authority over the release of classified documents.
                                You're now AGAINST transparency?

Comment