Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: IG's FISA Probe May Hamper Dems' Impeachment Plans

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    Well the reasoning for that is not hidden, but of course Barr hasn't told you what it is in the explanations that doesn't hang together does he? Get a clue, MM.
    Fasten your seat belt, Jimmy - it's gonna get rough.
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Fasten your seat belt, Jimmy - it's gonna get rough.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Department Head
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    First of all, the investigation into Russian interference and the possible collusion with the Trump campaign didn't begin with the credible evidence coming from the former British spy Christopher Steele. It began as a result of Trump advisor Papadopolis telling an Australian official about his knowledge concerning possible Russian interference. That it began with the Steele Dossier is what you keep hearing in the GOP propaganda bubble. It didn't! The Steele Dossier hadn't even been released at that time.
    Citations please Jim tell us where folks got it wrong when they debunked most of it and the parts they didn't debunk could not be proven. what evidence do you have that Meullar didn't even have.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Curiosor and curiousor...

In September 2016 the FBI used a longtime informant, Stefan Halper, to make contact with George Papadopoulos, pay him $3k and fly him to London for consulting work and a policy paper on Mediterranean energy issues.

As part of the spy operation the FBI sent a female intelligence operative (a spy) under the alias Azra Turk to pose as Halper’s assistant and engage Papdopoulos. A month later the FBI used Papadopoulos as a supplemental basis for a FISA warrant against Carter Page.

Former Chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Trey Gowdy, tells Maria Bartiromo that he has seen transcripts of the Halper/Turk operation, and those transcripts exonerate Papadopoulos.

Gowdy: Yeah, you know, Johnny Ratcliffe is rightfully exercised over the obligations that the government has to tell the whole truth to the court when you are seeking permission to spy, or do surveillance, on an American. And part of that includes the responsibility of providing exculpatory information, or information that tends to show the person did not do something wrong. If you have exculpatory information, and you don’t share it with the court, that ain’t good. I’ve seen it, Johnny’s seen it, I’d love for your viewers to see it.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-papadopoulos/

Is he pulling an Adam Schiff, claiming to be in possession of evidence he doesn't really have, or is he the real deal?
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 05-19-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    I find it funny that the RCP article says "he seems intensely focused on undermining the dossier and credibility of Christopher Steele"... it's been thoroughly debunked and Steele has been shown to have fabricated it out of thin air. How can you undermine anything that already isn't credible at all?
    The Steele ‘dossier’ is not a dossier. It is, or was at the time, raw intelligence. A lot of the information provided by Steele has since been corroborated. It has in no way been debunked.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    The Steele ‘dossier’ is not a dossier. It is, or was at the time, raw intelligence. A lot of the information provided by Steele has since been corroborated. It has in no way been debunked.
    The Steele dossier isn't the source, it's the cover-up.

Since 2017 CTH research has outlined that Christopher Steele was never the factual source of all the material inside the Clinton financed dossier. Instead all indications of the granular details point toward Christopher Steele as the laundry process where Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson’s collaborative work was formatted into an intelligence product known as the “Steele Dossier”.

Our research of central dossier claims, suppositions, accuracy and inaccuracy, points toward a process where Nellie Ohr provided Chris Steele with her research material and then Chris Steele was tasked with verifying, finding second sourcing, and formatting the final product into a series of intelligence documents that could be passed back to the FBI.

In essence, Nellie has always been the material dossier author.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...e-ohr-dossier/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    The Steele ‘dossier’ is not a dossier.
    Correct. It's a steaming pile of horsie poo opposition research paid for by Hillary, and disguised as a Dossier.

8. Amen Raphael amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Correct. It's a steaming pile of horsie poo opposition research paid for by Hillary, and disguised as a Dossier.
    And there are multiple versions of it.

Did FBI get bamboozled by multiple versions of Trump dossier?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The more that gets uncovered, the more it stinks.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    The more that gets uncovered, the more it stinks.
    Which is impressive, as it was malodorous from the get-go.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist