Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

IG's FISA Probe May Hamper Dems' Impeachment Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Really CP? Tell us what you know, you know, give us those fact thingies you always talk about waiting for.
    Seriously, Jimmy, it would make your head explode, and I love you, and don't want harm to come your way!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes, I have. The investigation just concluded, and it is clearly evident to those of us who have been saying this for 2 years now, that the President and his administration are as guilty as sin. You can't see that, I know, but that's because the scales need be pryed from your biased eyes before you will ever admit to the obvious. Even that probably won't work with you bunch.
      It's there, I tell you!! IT'S THERE!!!
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Yes, I have. The investigation just concluded, and it is clearly evident to those of us who have been saying this for 2 years now, that the President and his administration are as guilty as sin. You can't see that, I know, but that's because the scales need be pryed from your biased eyes before you will ever admit to the obvious. Even that probably won't work with you bunch.
        But you were claiming he was a traitor and working for the Russians. That has been disproved. So you were wrong. Now it is just more nonsense that won't be proven. Give it up, you poor little sad sack.

Comment

Originally posted by JimLamebrain View Post
          Really CP? Tell us what you know, you know, give us those fact thingies you always talk about waiting for.
          Have you not bothered to read anything that's been posted in this thread? Lots of "fact thingies" here for you to digest.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00ad.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Seriously, Jimmy, it would make your head explode, and I love you, and don't want harm to come your way!
              The sarcasm is unbecoming of a christian Pastor, CP. Besides, we all know that you know nothing, that you're just hoping against hope that the treasonous Trump gets away with all his obvious criminality, especially considering that Atty Gen Barr admittedly has no evidence of any wrong doing on the part of the investigative authorities himself. As Americans the whole bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves for looking the other way in allowing this treasonous autocrat to get a foothold.
              Last edited by JimL; 05-20-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

The sarcasm is unbecoming of a christian Pastor, CP.
                For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Because Jesus was never sarcastic.

Comment

The sarcasm is unbecoming of a christian Pastor, CP. Besides, we all know that you know nothing, that you're just hoping against hope that the treasonous Trump gets away with all his obvious criminality, especially considering that Atty Gen Barr admittedly has no evidence of any wrong doing on the part of the investigative authorities himself. As Americans the whole bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves for looking the other way in allowing this treasonous autocrat to get a foothold.
                  That's an impressive amount of fail you've got packed into 4 lines, Jim. You might have something with that last sentence if you were referring to our most recent ex-President, Mr. "I have a pen and a phone" Obama.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

The sarcasm is unbecoming of a christian Pastor, CP.
                    A) At least you spelled it correctly this time.
                    2) You're nuts

Besides, we all know that you know nothing, that you're just hoping against hope that the treasonous Trump gets away with all his obvious criminality, especially considering that Atty Gen Barr admittedly has no evidence of any wrong doing on the part of the investigative authorities himself. As Americans the whole bunch of you should be ashamed of yourselves for looking the other way in allowing this treasonous autocrat to get a foothold.
                    I was simply mocking JimmyMode, Jimmy....
                    Oh, be careful Tass, you're going to make Jeds head explode trying to find an answer to that one in a way that he doesn't contradict himself.
                    So funny. I think I'll just let your head explode trying to figure it out CP.
                    Unfortunately for you, he is as guilty as sin. I'm just wondering when reality is going to make your head explode.
                    But you'll find out soon enough, and then your head will explode along with all the other nut case Trumpsters out there.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]37136[/ATTACH]
                      In an email, Comey wrote: "Brennan is insisting the Crown Material be included in the intel assessment." ("Crown Material" was the FBI's code name for the Steele Dossier.)

In his 2017 sworn testimony, Brenna said: "[The Steele dossier] wasn’t part of the corpus of intelligence information that we had. It was not in any way used as a basis for the Intelligence Community Assessment that was done. Uh … it was not."

Oops...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-ie-dossier/

Comment

Also, Representative Doug Collins just released a big document dump of nine key Obama era officials who were interviewed as part of the House Intelligence Committee's investigation, including Andrew McCabe and Loretta Lynch. Should make for some interesting reading, if you've got the time.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...fbi-officials/

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          That's an impressive amount of fail you've got packed into 4 lines, Jim. You might have something with that last sentence if you were referring to our most recent ex-President, Mr. "I have a pen and a phone" Obama.
                          Of course, as a Trump supporter I wouldn't expect you to see it any other way, OBP, and to compare Obama with the treasonous criminal that you elected and continue to support just goes to show your naivete, your cognitive dissonance, or your outright complicity with the wannabe dictator. Shame on you in either case!

Comment

Of course, as a Trump supporter I wouldn't expect you to see it any other way, OBP, and to compare Obama with the treasonous criminal that you elected and continue to support just goes to show your naivete, your cognitive dissonance, or your outright complicity with the wannabe dictator. Shame on you in either case!
                            You forgot the closing tag... [/CannedText]
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              You forgot the closing tag... [/CannedText]
                              JimL's cute when he goes for the righteous indignation angle.
                              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                              sigpic
                              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Of course, as a Trump supporter....!
                                Jimmy!!!! You joined the Cabal!!!!!

Comment