Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Democrats continue to make it fashionable to be Anti-semitic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats continue to make it fashionable to be Anti-semitic

No, this isn't about another rant by Ilhan Omar, or the left's circling the wagons around her and declaring any criticism of her is tantamount to (take your pick) misogyny/racism/Islamophobia.

No, this isn't about Nancy Pelosi's recent laughable declaration that Democrats have absolutely 'no taint' of anti-Semitism.

This is a story that flew well below the radar but would have been front and center under the full glare of the MSM's spotlight if anyone to the right of Marx and Lenin had said it.

Source: New Jersey mayor tells Twitter user to call the cops on Jewish ‘invaders’

A New Jersey mayor is facing mounting backlash for telling a constituent to call the cops on Jewish people for going to the beach.

Brick Township Mayor John G. Ducey was responding to a flat-out anti-Semitic tweet by user @simms10471 Tuesday night asking: “Can we please do something about our parks and beaches. They are being invaded by the hasidic and orthodox jews and being ruined.”

“Our tax paying residents are being forced out while politicians sit and do nothing,” the user added.

Instead of condemning the tweet, Ducey, a Democrat, responded: “Just call police with any problems and they will send them out.”

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Being a white male Ducey has not been able to hide behind claims that detractors are hateful bigots and is now trying to distance himself from his remarks.
    Last edited by rogue06; 04-25-2019, 01:19 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Bacon

And I hate Trump
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The New York Times publishes an anti-Semitic cartoon and then calls it "an error of judgement" despite the multiple layers of editorial review it had to pass through before hitting the printers.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mitic-cartoon/
      Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-27-2019, 03:27 PM.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Is there a specific context here in these towns with Jewish groups causing problems? I ask because there have been numerous incidents where Ultra-Orthodox Jews have delayed flights for hours because of a refusal to sit next to women, so it's plausible there could be context here.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Now the New York Times is openly apologizing for the offensive cartoon and blaming it on "a single editor working without adequate oversight".

If it really was a single editor then he had to be working pretty high up the chain of command in order to slip in the cartoon without anybody else noticing. Interestingly, the Times' statement says nothing about the editor being reprimanded or fired.

Comment

And the New York Times prints ANOTHER anti-Semitic cartoon!

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...ing-newspaper/

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
              Is there a specific context here in these towns with Jewish groups causing problems? I ask because there have been numerous incidents where Ultra-Orthodox Jews have delayed flights for hours because of a refusal to sit next to women, so it's plausible there could be context here.
              Not AFAICT from reading several different reports in the local media.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Now the New York Times is openly apologizing for the offensive cartoon and blaming it on "a single editor working without adequate oversight".

If it really was a single editor then he had to be working pretty high up the chain of command in order to slip in the cartoon without anybody else noticing. Interestingly, the Times' statement says nothing about the editor being reprimanded or fired.
                00000000000000ab000-00j.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The New York Times publishes an anti-Semitic cartoon and then calls it "an error of judgement" despite the multiple layers of editorial review it had to pass through before hitting the printers.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...mitic-cartoon/
                  They apologized... and did it AGAIN yesterday!!
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                  - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                    They apologized... and did it AGAIN yesterday!!
                    Aren't they the publication that recently hired an openly racist editor?

Searching...

Yep. Hired last year.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ist-as-editor/

Warning: link contains examples of her profanity laden tirades.
                    Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-30-2019, 05:07 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/...411585/photo/1

Capture.JPG
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment