You were flashy thingied, weren't you?

Attachment 37152
    What's a flashy thingy?

Professor
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think I've found my next avatar. I'm too lazy to shrink it right now, though.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    What's a flashy thingy?
    Google!
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

5. Amen One Bad Pig, KingsGambit amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    You and Tassy are the ones who seem to get your panties in a twist about Homosexuality - we are just giving you the Christian view, which is that Homosexuality is a sexual sin. Got something to share?
    It is only the homophobe and the religious who get their panties in a twist over homosexuality, neither of which defines either Tass or myself. It is only you who fit into either one or both of those categories. The question was why do you not have the same sexual desires as that of the homosexual person? My suggestion is that it is either not in your nature, or it is repressed. What's your answer?

Faith
    Christian Omnist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    Only on TWeb can thread about the U.S. military investigating UFOs get sidetracked into theological sniping and politically rooted mockery of gender identity.
    Makes me wonder why I visit here even as little as I do. If I was interested in fundagelicals and antitheists attacking each others' deficient arguments, I'd read the YouTube comment sections.
    Last edited by Duragizer; 05-21-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Existence is the convergence of opposites ó of pleasure and pain, beauty and ugliness, evolution and stagnation, meaning and meaninglessness, perfection and deficiency, knowledge and ignorance, love and apathy, life and death, good and evil, order and chaos, God and oblivion. It is something to worship and scorn, celebrate and lament, embrace and reject, yield to and overcome.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duragizer View Post
    Makes me wonder why I visit here even as little as I do. If I was interested in fundagelicals and antitheists attacking each others' deficient arguments, I'd read the YouTube comment sections.
    Dude, that's low. At least most of us here have a decent grasp on basic English.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. Ė St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

9. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post

I wonder how a discussion about UFOs managed to get turned into a discussion about the nature of Christianity and homosexuality.
    Ever since #12:

"I believe that any lights in the sky that are unidentifiable are simply angelic or demonic beings. Perhaps waging warfare in the upper and lower atmospheres.

Daniel 10:13-20

Or angels merely going about the business of God. Because I don't believe there is life anywhere else in the universe"..
    ďHe felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.Ē - Douglas Adams.

Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassman View Post
    Ever since #12:

"I believe that any lights in the sky that are unidentifiable are simply angelic or demonic beings. Perhaps waging warfare in the upper and lower atmospheres.

Daniel 10:13-20

Or angels merely going about the business of God. Because I don't believe there is life anywhere else in the universe"..
    This is what Billy Graham believed.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeareís Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimL View Post
    It is only the homophobe and the religious who get their panties in a twist over homosexuality, neither of which defines either Tass or myself. It is only you who fit into either one or both of those categories. The question was why do you not have the same sexual desires as that of the homosexual person? My suggestion is that it is either not in your nature, or it is repressed. What's your answer?
    The same reason I don't have the same sexual desires as a pedophile or someone who is into bestiality. Or who has a fetish for shoes. People have different sexual desires. Just like people have desires for different foods, or different TV shows. It doesn't make them have different natures.