Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Just Don’t Call Them UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
    More likely the primitive creatures that believe in mythical entities such as gods.
    ...as opposed to the primitive creatures who think that a man is really a woman, if only he/she says so, and imagine they're the ones who believe in science?

Go on, pull the other one.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I find it interesting that those who come in contact with Alien entities are told either that man is God himself or that these entities are our creators.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        ...as opposed to the primitive creatures who think that a man is really a woman, if only he/she says so, and imagine they're the ones who believe in science?

Those that think that male and female are categories of the mind, rather than of nature are in deep, deep science denial.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Those that think that male and female are categories of the mind, rather than of nature are in deep, deep science denial.
          Agreed. Extreme feminism always isn't a good thing.

Comment

A man who transexes to a woman really is a woman!
            The man really is a woman.
            My Kia really is a Maserati.
            My Kia really is a Maserati....
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              A man who transexes to a woman really is a woman!
              My Kia really is a Maserati....

patriarchy.jpg

Comment

If people weren't so judgemental and accepted people (and their sexual orientation) for who they are, then there probably wouldn't be the need in the minds of some people to transition. People just don't necessarily fit into the roles that society puts them in.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                  If people weren't so judgemental and accepted people (and their sexual orientation) for who they are, then there probably wouldn't be the need in the minds of some people to transition. People just don't necessarily fit into the roles that society puts them in.
                  If you say so, ma'am.

Comment

If people weren't so judgemental....

This is priceless!!!
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Maybe you have a point. If the feminists (and the media) weren't constantly painting men as all-evil oppressors, boys might not feel pressured into not becoming men, and girls might not be pressured into thinking the only way to get ahead would be to not become women.
                      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                      Scripture before Tradition:
                      but that won't prevent others from
                      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
                        More likely the primitive creatures that believe in mythical entities such as gods.
                        Would this include your hero Pete Buttigieg, whom you declare a "practicing Christian"? Or is this another instance where you try to have it both ways.

Comment

If people weren't so judgemental...
                          Keep those five words in mind the next time that you or one of your ilk are trashing conservative Christians.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Keep those five words in mind the next time that you or one of your ilk are trashing conservative Christians.
                            Definitely a keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                              Maybe you have a point. If the feminists (and the media) weren't constantly painting men as all-evil oppressors, boys might not feel pressured into not becoming men, and girls might not be pressured into thinking the only way to get ahead would be to not become women.
                              That doesn't even make sense, tabibito.

Comment

Christianity is a belief, it isn't the innate nature of the christian. Homosexuals don't believe in homosexuality, they are homosexual.

Comment