Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Just Don’t Call Them UFOs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I wasn't going to divulge that.
    I bet they use the same technology that rogue06 uses to hide his squirrels in photographs and videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      I bet they use the same technology that rogue06 uses to hide his squirrels in photographs and videos.
      But if you just stand back and stare at the photos kinda cross-eyed, they all become crystal clear!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        I thought those being were usually invisible?

They could show up as lights streaking across the sky. Why not?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Cell phone cameras (at least the ones I've experienced) aren't so good at taking clear images of small light objects in dark skies.
          They aren't all seen at night.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What part of "ninja" can you not understand?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

But if you just stand back and stare at the photos kinda cross-eyed, they all become crystal clear!
              like those 3D posters?

Comment

like those 3D posters?
                Yup -- those used to be a big hit - they'd have them up at the mall, and people would stand and stare and make the funniest faces. It was more fun watching the people scrunch up their faces, and squint, and tilt their heads....
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  They aren't all seen at night.
                  Of course not - they're just spookier at night. And they're less noticeable in the day.

Comment

Hanger 18

Comment

What part of "ninja" can you not understand?
                      Woah Nelly! I think I found rogue06's secret blog!!

ScreenHunter_.jpg
                      http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...c-transmission

Comment

Woah Nelly! I think I found rogue06's secret blog!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36747[/ATTACH]
                        http://galacticspacebook.com/profile...c-transmission
                        facepalm3.gif

When the NSA needs to actually fly they use the Hover Dog Air Corp

Comment

Hanger 18

00000000000000ab000-00a.jpg
                          Hangar 18"

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36748[/ATTACH]

When the NSA needs to actually fly they use the Hover Dog Air Corp
                            So you are saying that you have competition? Who is this new Squirrel Army with UFOs and shapeshifting squirrels?

Comment

So you are saying that you have competition? Who is this new Squirrel Army with UFOs and shapeshifting squirrels?
                              The Squirrel Flying Circus Air Show.

Some retired members of the NSA taught them a few "stunts" so that they can entertain the kiddies.

Comment

The Squirrel Flying Circus Air Show.

Some retired members of the NSA taught them a few "stunts" so that they can entertain the kiddies.
                                Well I just watched them entertain your NSA troops while some others ran off with a few tons of your bacon.

Comment