Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

I had a vivid dream about the coolest movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a vivid dream about the coolest movie

...and then woke up to realize that the movie doesn't exist.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Yet.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Bacon.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Have you taken your babies to sumo wrestlers yet to make them cry?
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
          Have you taken your babies to sumo wrestlers yet to make them cry?
          I didn't know babies make sumo wrestlers cry.
          Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
            I didn't know babies make sumo wrestlers cry.
            In Japan, it's actually a thing to take your babies to sumo wrestlers so the babies cry. It's a sign of good luck or somesuch.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

In Japan, it's actually a thing to take your babies to sumo wrestlers so the babies cry. It's a sign of good luck or somesuch.
              Good luck for the baby, or for the sumo wrestler? (You know I'm being facetious, right?)
              Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                Good luck for the baby, or for the sumo wrestler? (You know I'm being facetious, right?)
                (Now, yes) (and with the second answer, it was clear without you pointing it out)

sigpic

Comment

(Now, yes) (and with the second answer, it was clear without you pointing it out)
                  I understand it all and agree with it ... but what did she point out?
                  Last edited by mikewhitney; 04-29-2019, 10:05 PM. Reason: clarifications

Comment

Was the dream about this amazing pirate who sailed the 7 seas with his loyal pup, hoarding bacon and rum while being chased by a mad scientist and his genetically modified squirrel army?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Was the dream about this amazing pirate who sailed the 7 seas with his loyal pup, hoarding bacon and rum while being chased by a mad scientist and his genetically modified squirrel army?
                      Actually, the dream did involve a pirate ship (a really big one), alligators, a kraken, and the coast of Texas (). My dream was so detailed that I actually had character development and a "foreign word" for the title (although I've forgotten it now, and it was made up anyhow).
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        Actually, the dream did involve a pirate ship (a really big one), alligators, a kraken, and the coast of Texas (). My dream was so detailed that I actually had character development and a "foreign word" for the title (although I've forgotten it now, and it was made up anyhow).
                        Sounds like a book to me. Get writing!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment