Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Ouch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    If all the bills go to him then everything is moot.
    The hospital will probably bill you since you are the patient. And you will have to use your own insurance.

Comment

My work refuses to accept the note from the hospital because it doesn't have my name on it. In fact it has the "alias" that the trauma center assigns to those admitted (usually those that come in there are unconscious or incoherent so you get assigned a name which gets changed to your real one later). As my boss said, we don't have a "Frisco Frisco" in our files and the birthday of 4/29/1919 (yup, you read it right) doesn't match anyone either. The accident was the 29th so apparently that is the day they originally assign.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My work refuses to accept the note from the hospital because it doesn't have my name on it. In fact it has the "alias" that the trauma center assigns to those admitted (usually those that come in there are unconscious or incoherent so you get assigned a name which gets changed to your real one later). As my boss said, we don't have a "Frisco Frisco" in our files and the birthday of 4/29/1919 (yup, you read it right) doesn't match anyone either. The accident was the 29th so apparently that is the day they originally assign.
        go back and get an updated note, Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          go back and get an updated note, Frisco.
          I've had a problem with this hospital before. They want to give you a copy of what you were already given and nothing more.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I've had a problem with this hospital before. They want to give you a copy of what you were already given and nothing more.
            Then it is time to change your name, Frisco.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
              Ack! You watch yourself! I bet you were all worried about Fraulien...I know I'd have every machine I had checking every inch of that poor lady!

God IS good! Keep us posted.
              Meant to update this, but Wednesday I stopped by for a visit (first in over a year) and she said that she has completely recovered. She can now drive, no memory issues, and can lift things more than 10 lbs. She just has to go in for a MRI every 5 years.

Comment