Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Authorities To Arrest Canadian Father If He Refers To Trans Child As Her Real Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Authorities To Arrest Canadian Father If He Refers To Trans Child As Her Real Sex

This is government sponsored and supported child abuse. They are giving the 14 year old girl testosterone shots without parental permission and on top of that they have declared him guilty of "family violence" for not referring to her as a "he" - what the hell has gone wrong with the world?

-------------
    Last Wednesday, The Federalist reported that the Supreme Court of British Columbia, Canada, declared a father guilty of family violence for his polite refusal to refer to his daughter as a boy in private, and his repeated choice to affirm in media interviews that she is a girl.

At about the same time that story was published, the Supreme Court issued an additional, more heavy-handed “protection order” from the same ruling. The three-page document declares that the father, Clark*, will henceforth be subject to arrest, immediately and “without warrant” if any police officer has “reasonable” grounds to believe that he has in any way referred to his daughter as a girl in public or in private.

The new order further stipulated not only that Clark must not discuss his daughter’s sex or gender identity in public, but also that he cannot share court documents describing his own gag order. On the one hand, this demand may seem ironic, since it covers a publicly available court ruling. On the other hand, the injunction is so broad that it naturally includes the very document upon which it is written and that document–with its threats of immediate arrest without warrant–has not, as of yet, been made available on the court’s website.

As previously reported, the BC Supreme Court ordered in February that 14-year-old Maxine* receive testosterone injections without parental consent. Accordingly, Maxine began regular injections at the BC Children’s Hospital over the last two months.

Her father, Clark, strongly objects to this treatment and immediately sought to reverse the decision in the BC Court of Appeal. “[These injections] will completely disrupt her puberty,” he lamented to The Federalist several weeks ago. “Her bones will stop growing, her brain will stop developing… and she’s not gonna be a boy. She won’t even have the bone-strength left to be a girl anymore.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/04/29...7cDeQ.facebook

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    This is government sponsored and supported child abuse. They are giving the 14 year old girl testosterone shots without parental permission and on top of that they have declared him guilty of "family violence" for not referring to her as a "he" - what the hell has gone wrong with the world?
    This is so sick, and I bet most leftists here would agree...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Comment

It has been the law here for a couple of years that to not refer to someone by their "chosen" gender you can be charged with a hate crime.

Thanks a pile, Justin.

This is the first I've heard of someone actually being arrested for it, though.

Sick, indeed.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
          It has been the law here for a couple of years that to not refer to someone by their "chosen" gender you can be charged with a hate crime.

Thanks a pile, Justin.

This is the first I've heard of someone actually being arrested for it, though.

Sick, indeed.
          Very bizarre.

Jim
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

This kind of thing -- calling it "family violence" -- is a real kick in the teeth to victims of REAL family violence.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              This kind of thing -- calling it "family violence" -- is a real kick in the teeth to victims of REAL family violence.
              The state wants control of our children, it is very evil....
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

“[These injections] will completely disrupt her puberty,” he lamented to The Federalist several weeks ago. “Her bones will stop growing, her brain will stop developing… and she’s not gonna be a boy. She won’t even have the bone-strength left to be a girl anymore.”
                That he says this, that he knows the consequences and can't do anything, breaks my heart. I think if this were my child, I would take them and flee the country. Nothing could be worse to face than watching your previously healthy child suffer and knowing that just knocking the needle out of the doctor's hands would stop it. I don't even know what I'd do, this law is insane.

Comment

Parents are supposed to make decisions for their children until they are old enough to make their own. Children hardly ever agree with those decisions at the time. The state has no right to step in and take that authority away from a parent. It gives the power to the child to force the parent to comply with their wishes. Messing with a child's natural puberty is nothing small. It will affect their whole lives. It isn't a decision for a politician to make for a parent or a child. This is purely political overreach. I hope he gets a lawyer and some doctors and sues the crap out of the government.

Comment

Yup. We may as well let them play in traffic and play with fire and grab the pot of boiling water off the stove.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yup. We may as well let them play in traffic and play with fire and grab the pot of boiling water off the stove.
                      There is another case like it in Alberta:

Example 3: This comes from Alberta. We have a family with three children and two of them are autistic. One of the autistic children, a girl, who is twelve years old, joined the school's gay/straight alliance club. There she was soon convinced the she was a "boy" and not a girl. The school began the transitioning process with hormones, surgery, change of name and allowing the girl to use the boys' washroom.

Were the parents informed of what was happening to this very vulnerable child? Of course not. It wasn't until the daughter became depressed and suicidal that the parents were told. This child could have taken her life because the school did not tell the parents. After the parents went to court with the help of lawyer John Carpay from the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, the situation got worse.

In court, Justice Johnna Kubik dismissed all the expert evidence presented that GSAs can too easily be used to promote an ideological progressive sexuality and gender fluidity. Why allow public schools to let just about anyone have access to GSA clubs without parental permission? Why is it acceptable to undermine the traditional view on sexuality, the person and marriage? We must remember that we're talking about children changing sex, in this case an autistic child, and attending elementary school. The child's brain has hardly formed the capacity to make such a serious choice. Instead, is this not a case of government child abuse?

The judge dismissed expert testimony because she has the legislative support of the Alberta government that believes GSAs are good for students. Kubik sided with Bill 24 which makes it illegal in Alberta to notify a parent if the child joins a GSA and/or decides to transition. The ruling is currently being challenged in the Alberta Court of Appeal. Kubik's biased decision needs to be overturned. But for now, parental rights can be violated in the name of gender fluidity and sexual expressions of every kind. It must not matter to Justice Kubik that children in the meantime can be harmed for life.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...n-wynne-sex-ed

bolding is mine.

They made it ILLEGAL to notify the parents! What kind of Nazis are these people?

Comment

There is another case like it in Alberta:

Example 3: This comes from Alberta. We have a family with three children and two of them are autistic. One of the autistic children, a girl, who is twelve years old, joined the school's gay/straight alliance club. There she was soon convinced the she was a "boy" and not a girl. The school began the transitioning process with hormones, surgery, change of name and allowing the girl to use the boys' washroom.

Were the parents informed of what was happening to this very vulnerable child? Of course not. It wasn't until the daughter became depressed and suicidal that the parents were told. This child could have taken her life because the school did not tell the parents. After the parents went to court with the help of lawyer John Carpay from the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, the situation got worse.

In court, Justice Johnna Kubik dismissed all the expert evidence presented that GSAs can too easily be used to promote an ideological progressive sexuality and gender fluidity. Why allow public schools to let just about anyone have access to GSA clubs without parental permission? Why is it acceptable to undermine the traditional view on sexuality, the person and marriage? We must remember that we're talking about children changing sex, in this case an autistic child, and attending elementary school. The child's brain has hardly formed the capacity to make such a serious choice. Instead, is this not a case of government child abuse?

The judge dismissed expert testimony because she has the legislative support of the Alberta government that believes GSAs are good for students. Kubik sided with Bill 24 which makes it illegal in Alberta to notify a parent if the child joins a GSA and/or decides to transition. The ruling is currently being challenged in the Alberta Court of Appeal. Kubik's biased decision needs to be overturned. But for now, parental rights can be violated in the name of gender fluidity and sexual expressions of every kind. It must not matter to Justice Kubik that children in the meantime can be harmed for life.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...n-wynne-sex-ed

bolding is mine.

They made it ILLEGAL to notify the parents! What kind of Nazis are these people?
                        I hadn't heard of this case. And I am outraged by it.

This was a major point of the recent provincial election. The NDP's put this law into effect 4 years ago, and part of Jason Kenney's platform was that he is going to remove the part about the school not contacting the parents.

Of course, this caused outrage among the LGBTWXYZ community, but they neglected to put forth in the media that the change Kenney will make is that the school will inform parents on a case-by-case basis, not every single child that wants to join the GSA.

Also, the NDP idiots made it law that every school HAS to have a GSA, including Christian and other religious schools. Most schools already have such a thing, but now it's being forced down the throats of Christian schools against their will.

I can't imagine the irreparable harm done to children by the LGBT-crap community in the guise of tolerance and freedom.

Not Nazis, by the way, but communists.

Comment

I hadn't heard of this case. And I am outraged by it.

This was a major point of the recent provincial election. The NDP's put this law into effect 4 years ago, and part of Jason Kenney's platform was that he is going to remove the part about the school not contacting the parents.

Of course, this caused outrage among the LGBTWXYZ community, but they neglected to put forth in the media that the change Kenney will make is that the school will inform parents on a case-by-case basis, not every single child that wants to join the GSA.

Also, the NDP idiots made it law that every school HAS to have a GSA, including Christian and other religious schools. Most schools already have such a thing, but now it's being forced down the throats of Christian schools against their will.

I can't imagine the irreparable harm done to children by the LGBT-crap community in the guise of tolerance and freedom.

Not Nazis, by the way, but communists.
                          But what gives them the right to actually GIVE the child hormone injections without the parent's permission or telling the parent? That goes way beyond joining some gay club at school. That is medical treatment without parent's consent or knowledge.

Comment

But what gives them the right to actually GIVE the child hormone injections without the parent's permission or telling the parent? That goes way beyond joining some gay club at school. That is medical treatment without parent's consent or knowledge.
                            The same right that gives them the ability to give a girl an abortion without informing her parents. No right at all, except what they take from the parents.

Comment

The same right that gives them the ability to give a girl an abortion without informing her parents. No right at all, except what they take from the parents.
                              Oh, and you know, of course, that I can't take my granddaughter to the doctor for an antibiotic while she's in my care, or to the hospital for emergency help while she's in my care, WITHOUT HER PARENT'S WRITTEN PERMISSION.
                              Last edited by mossrose; 05-17-2022, 09:23 PM.

Comment