Burger King's vegetarian 'Impossible Whopper' to be sold nationwide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    But once you smell it, you'll never not know what that was!
    Some actually have a different distinct smell. The Skunk Bud, instead of being sickening sweet, tends to smell a bit like poop.

Okay, story time...

Back when I indulged and when the very first Skunk Bud arrived on the scene in the 80s, I had a joint in my coat's inner pocket when I dropped by mom's for some reason. She was sitting in her recliner and I was on the couch at least 6' away from her. After a couple minutes of talking she wrinkled her nose and sniffed a couple times. She then asked me if I would go check in the nearby laundry room to see if the dog had taken a crap in there. Apparently I had gone "nose blind" to it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      To me if vegetarians are going to so much trouble to make fake meat then they should just eat real meat.

"Oh I hate meat! Meat is murder! I think I will have some tofu bacon and fake hamburgers for lunch!"
      What's interesting is when I tried a vegan burger for the first time, it tasted just like a regular beef burger. And I didn't know it was vegan till a friend told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        To me if vegetarians are going to so much trouble to make fake meat then they should just eat real meat.

"Oh I hate meat! Meat is murder! I think I will have some tofu bacon and fake hamburgers for lunch!"
        But...that's the point for people who object to meat on an ethical level. They object to the way animals are treated/slaughtered. Not to the taste.

I have more trouble with the fake meats that I eat occasionally when I'm fasting because it feels like a loophole.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
        "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
        Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

The "Impossible" burgers are a new process and .. ALLEGEDLY .. very good. I want to try one but I'm scared
          "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment