Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Philly Islamic Center Children Singing They Will ‘Chop Off Their Heads’ For Allah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Islamic Center Children Singing They Will ‘Chop Off Their Heads’ For Allah

The Muslim American Society pledged Friday to investigate a videoed incident of children at its Philadelphia Islamic center singing about conquering Jerusalem and beheading people.

The Muslim American Society (MAS) Islamic Center in Philadelphia initially posted video of the children adorned in Palestinian scarves singing in celebration of “Ummah Day” in April, but translation by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) revealed the threatening nature of their lyrics.

The children sang about subjecting their enemies to “eternal torture,” beheading people, and retaking the Al Aqsa Mosque and achieving martyrdom as members of Allah’s army. (RELATED: CNN Wrote Over 20 Articles On Covington Catholic Students, Ignores Philly Muslim Children Chanting About Chopping Off Heads)

The Washington, D.C.-based MAS claimed the Philadelphia center simply failed to properly vet the songs and that they would investigate the incident following public outcry on social media after Fox News reported it on May 3.

“We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation,” one girl says in the video. “We will chop off their heads, and we will liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque. We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture.”

The MAS issued a statement Friday apologizing for the songs, claiming the incident was “an unintended mistake.”

“While we celebrate the coming together of different cultures and languages, not all songs were properly vetted,” the statement read, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer. “This was an unintended mistake and an oversight in which the center and the students are remorseful. MAS will conduct an internal investigation to ensure this does not occur again.”

The statement appears to have since been removed from both the organization’s website and its Facebook page.

“These are not isolated incidents; they are happening in major centers of the country – including in Pennsylvania,” MEMRI said in a statement to Fox News.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/05/p...ldren-singing/

==

A mistake? They had to teach these children the songs, practice, and then film them. The only "mistake" was that they posted it on their facebook page and got caught. This is what they are teaching their children, right here in the USA.

So much for the "Religion of Peace"

Of course they're the "Religion of Peace"! Once their enemies are slaughtered, there is peace!
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Do a google search for "Philadelphia Islamic center" and then look for ANY leftist media link. I'm 6 pages in, and ZERO stories from them.
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        Do a google search for "Philadelphia Islamic center" and then look for ANY leftist media link. I'm 6 pages in, and ZERO stories from them.
        yep. I did find one from CBS but it was a local Philly station.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...society-video/

Interesting background:

Muslim scholar Dr. Qanta Ahmed said the IRS and the government need to look into the funding behind the video where children are parroting terrorist ideology while parents are recording it on American soil.

"The Muslim American Society has a history of being founded by the Muslim Brotherhood in 1993. That's confirmed in FBI investigations," Ahmed told "Fox & Friends First" Monday morning. "The Muslim Brotherhood is the mothership of Islamist terrorism and central to that is a cosmic enmity with Judaism, so they have major problems furthermore there's been investigations by the Middle East Forum that American taxpayer finances go to groups like this to the tune of $310,000 since 2007, going to groups like the Muslim American Society, though over $47 million goes to groups."
        https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-ch...-investigation

Comment

I initially thought this was a hoax video. Turns out to be the real deal. Here's the report from the Muslim American Society who looked into this https://www.philly.com/news/muslim-a...-20190504.html

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
            I initially thought this was a hoax video. Turns out to be the real deal. Here's the report from the Muslim American Society who looked into this https://www.philly.com/news/muslim-a...-20190504.html
            Did you read above what I posted about the MAS? They are basically funded by terrorists. So any investigation by them is the fox guarding the hen house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Did you read above what I posted about the MAS? They are basically funded by terrorists. So any investigation by them is the fox guarding the hen house.
              I honestly missed that, I was just more gobsmacked that the video was real and not just a wrong translation put out by 4chan.

Comment

So much for the "Religion of Peace"
                Well, since it's actually the "Religion of Submission"....
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

"Unintended mistake"?

Are you cussword kidding me?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The Muslim American Society pledged Friday to investigate a videoed incident of children at its Philadelphia Islamic center singing about conquering Jerusalem and beheading people.
                    Lit' darlings...
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

yep. I did find one from CBS but it was a local Philly station.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...society-video/

Interesting background:

Muslim scholar Dr. Qanta Ahmed said the IRS and the government need to look into the funding behind the video where children are parroting terrorist ideology while parents are recording it on American soil.

"The Muslim American Society has a history of being founded by the Muslim Brotherhood in 1993. That's confirmed in FBI investigations," Ahmed told "Fox & Friends First" Monday morning. "The Muslim Brotherhood is the mothership of Islamist terrorism and central to that is a cosmic enmity with Judaism, so they have major problems furthermore there's been investigations by the Middle East Forum that American taxpayer finances go to groups like this to the tune of $310,000 since 2007, going to groups like the Muslim American Society, though over $47 million goes to groups."
                      https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-ch...-investigation
                      https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/07...eheading-skit/

In fact, Omar’s support for MAS goes back years. Her deep ties to the group were on display when she had the MAS-Minnesota chapter Oresident Asad Zaman stand with her as she was ceremonially sworn into the Minnesota House of Representatives in January 2017 with her hand on an enormous Quran. MAS held a reception in honor of her inauguration.

Just a few months later, Omar spoke at the 2017 MAS “Muslim Day” at the state capitol, acknowledging that she had previously participated in the group’s annual event before. Omar was subsequently elected to Congress in November 2018, succeeding former representative and now Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, who had his own ties to MAS.
                      "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                      Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                      Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                        https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/07...eheading-skit/

In fact, Omar’s support for MAS goes back years. Her deep ties to the group were on display when she had the MAS-Minnesota chapter Oresident Asad Zaman stand with her as she was ceremonially sworn into the Minnesota House of Representatives in January 2017 with her hand on an enormous Quran. MAS held a reception in honor of her inauguration.

Just a few months later, Omar spoke at the 2017 MAS “Muslim Day” at the state capitol, acknowledging that she had previously participated in the group’s annual event before. Omar was subsequently elected to Congress in November 2018, succeeding former representative and now Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, who had his own ties to MAS.
                        Personally, I think Omar is doing us a great service... she slips up occasionally and tells us what they're really thinking, and it actually gets covered!

Ilhan Omar quietly deletes controversial tweets
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Of course they're the "Religion of Peace"! Once their enemies are slaughtered, there is peace!
                          Peace, by definition, can only take place when everyone stops resisting them and everyone has converted to Islam.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Peace, by definition, can only take place when everyone stops resisting them and everyone has converted to Islam.
                            Hence, "peace" is actually "submission".

Comment