Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The strange greatness of Donald Trump

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by firstfloor View Post
    These are transactions with Russians and he lied about his Russian contacts. Why?
    You would be a hopeless detective.
    Keep up. The entire Russian conspiracy is done with. They have moved on to "Obstruction" now. sheesh. Russia is so 2016.

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Keep up. The entire Russian conspiracy is done with. They have moved on to "Obstruction" now. sheesh. Russia is so 2016.
    It is true that one of the first things that Trump did after Mueller was published was call Putin to tell him that the crisis was over. The administration has done nothing about the Russian attacks and is leaving the door open to more interference leading up to the 2020 election. As a reward for the Russian attack, US-Russian relations are set to ‘improve’.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    It is true that one of the first things that Trump did after Mueller was published was call Putin to tell him that the crisis was over. The administration has done nothing about the Russian attacks and is leaving the door open to more interference leading up to the 2020 election. As a reward for the Russian attack, US-Russian relations are set to ‘improve’.
    Obvious trolling is obvious.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

4. Amen Raphael, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Obvious trolling is obvious.
    Stop being mean to my buddy. Rachel will get you for that!
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Can't really say FIFY... but, whatever.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Stop being mean to my buddy. Rachel will get you for that!
    I appreciate the effort CP. I feel strongly that we are brothers in arms, somewhat like Putin and Trump, or at least, Batman and Robin. If we continue to work together, we are invincible, and good will eventually, in all likelihood according to the breaks, triumph over evil.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.” ― Anne Lamott
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I appreciate the effort CP. I feel strongly that we are brothers in arms, somewhat like Putin and Trump, or at least, Batman and Robin. If we continue to work together, we are invincible, and good will eventually, in all likelihood according to the breaks, triumph over evil.
    Rachel just choked on her Momofuku pork buns and fried chicken.
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Justin Amash seems to be a semi-reasonable Republican; a rare animal indeed. Let's have a little root for Justin.

10. Amen JimL amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtfloor View Post
    Justin Amash seems to be a semi-reasonable Republican; a rare animal indeed. Let's have a little root for Justin.
    Justin Amash has deep financial ties to China** and is spooked that the Trump tariffs are going to crush his fortune.

But I'm sure that has nothing to do with his sudden insistence that Trump should be removed from office.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ests-in-china/

**His company manufacturers their product in China, but he falsely claims they're made in the US.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    invalid value
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Justin Amash has deep financial ties to China** and is spooked that the Trump tariffs are going to crush his fortune.

But I'm sure that has nothing to do with his sudden insistence that Trump should be removed from office.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ests-in-china/

**His company manufacturers their product in China, but he falsely claims they're made in the US.
    Republican mud slinging probs.