Announcement

Collapse

Natural Science 301 Guidelines

This is an open forum area for all members for discussions on all issues of science and origins. This area will and does get volatile at times, but we ask that it be kept to a dull roar, and moderators will intervene to keep the peace if necessary. This means obvious trolling and flaming that becomes a problem will be dealt with, and you might find yourself in the doghouse.

As usual, Tweb rules apply. If you haven't read them now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Early head and heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
    I want to try out design arguments, so others' comments are welcome. I'm finding that the arguments hold up pretty well, so I'm encouraged.
    I suspect they only "hold up pretty well" if one can't remember the factual errors that have been pointed out.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLurch View Post
      I don't expect you to agree with me. I do expect you to pay attention to evidence and learn some biology if this is a topic that interests you. I've seen absolutely no evidence of the latter. In fact, i've seen no evidence that you've even looked at any of the scientific papers that you've presented as evidence, given that a number of them have directly contradicted your arguments.
      Well, I did look into the papers and we've discussed them, the discussion has gone on for 12 pages, so I think I will leave it at that now...

Blessings,
      Lee
      "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

• Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
        Well, I did look into the papers and we've discussed them, the discussion has gone on for 12 pages, so I think I will leave it at that now...
        You may have looked at them in this and other threads, but you've consistently misrepresented their contents, or missed critical facts until they were pointed out to you.

But, as we're seeing in the other thread, you don't even pay attention to what you yourself say, so it shouldn't be surprising that you don't pay attention to what others say.
        "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

Comment