Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Early head and heart

Faith
    Atheist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_merrill View Post
    I want to try out design arguments, so others' comments are welcome. I'm finding that the arguments hold up pretty well, so I'm encouraged.
    I suspect they only "hold up pretty well" if one can't remember the factual errors that have been pointed out.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

mikewhitney: What if the speed of light changed when light is passing through water? ... I have 3 semesters of college Physics.

Mountain Man: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.

2. Amen TheLurch, Seeker amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurch View Post
    I don't expect you to agree with me. I do expect you to pay attention to evidence and learn some biology if this is a topic that interests you. I've seen absolutely no evidence of the latter. In fact, i've seen no evidence that you've even looked at any of the scientific papers that you've presented as evidence, given that a number of them have directly contradicted your arguments.
    Well, I did look into the papers and we've discussed them, the discussion has gone on for 12 pages, so I think I will leave it at that now...

Blessings,
    Lee
    "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Faith
    MYOB
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_merrill View Post
    Well, I did look into the papers and we've discussed them, the discussion has gone on for 12 pages, so I think I will leave it at that now...
    You may have looked at them in this and other threads, but you've consistently misrepresented their contents, or missed critical facts until they were pointed out to you.

But, as we're seeing in the other thread, you don't even pay attention to what you yourself say, so it shouldn't be surprising that you don't pay attention to what others say.
    "Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from trolling."

5. Amen shunyadragon amen'd this post.