Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    I wasn't planning on having sex with Alyssa Milano anyway.
    You wouldn't get very far even if you were, let me tell ya.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawly View Post
    Aahhh. The voice of experience.
    και εκζητησατε με και ευρησετε με οτι ζητησετε με εν ολη καρδία υμων

3. Amen One Bad Pig, Scrawly amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawly View Post
    Restraining order still in effect?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The Bee is on a roll.

Alyssa Milano Launches Line Of Purity Rings

HOLLYWOOD, CA—As part of her push for abstinence, local Hollywood actress who was in some show about witches back in the day Alyssa Milano has launched a new line of purity rings.

Milano called for a sex strike to promote abortion rights. But she quickly realized her followers wouldn't be able to keep their promises without a purity ring, a truth discovered by Christians many years ago. So in conjunction with a jewelry manufacturer in Beverly Hills, she launched the line of high-end purity rings on Monday.

"The best way to destroy conservative pro-lifers is by showing how well abstinence works to prevent pregnancies," she said in a video unveiling the new rings. "Now, you can make that commitment public with my Purity line."

The rings have inscriptions like "True Love Waits," "Men are Evil," and "No Sex Til Marriage," phrases Milano says will "totally own the cons."

"When the world sees our strong commitment to chastity, they'll be forced to admit we were right all along," she added.

"Remember: true love waits until everyone can get an abortion at any time."

https://babylonbee.com/news/alyssa-m...f-purity-rings

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Indeed:

Source: Alyssa Milano Calls For Strike On Starring In Any Noteworthy Film Projects

HOLLYWOOD, CA—In bold move intended to powerfully virtue-signal about abortion rights, Charmed actress Alyssa Milano has called for a strike on starring in any movies or TV shows.

"Our reproductive rights are being erased," she tweeted. "Until women have legal control over their own bodies we just cannot risk starring in any film or television projects you might have heard of."

"Until women in this nation have the right to choose, how can I possibly choose to star in any film you know about?" she declared at a rally. "I have the right to choose my film projects, and I'm going to exercise it to demonstrate how important choice really is."

Milano also pointed out that she already has a head-start on everybody else. "This should be pretty easy for me, since you know me as the girl from Charmed and... also someone who tweets a lot."

"In a way, Twitter is my most important starring role of all," she added.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is great....

Liberal Sex Strike Fails To Score

You think, “Nope, progressives can’t possibly be any dumber,” and then they proceed to reset the dumbness bar. The latest example is Alyssa Milano, who has publicly announced she’s not going to have sex anymore until people can once again kill babies without restraint. If that’s what counts as foreplay these days, count us conservatives out.

The 80s TV teen turned leftist Twitter twerp recently tweeted that “Our reproductive rights are being erased. Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Let’s review. Alyssa Milano is not going to have sex unless and until you allow her to kill babies. I am unclear on what our reaction is supposed to be. Does she expect us to pull a 180 on pre-birth infanticide in order to keep the Alyssa Option open?

Liberals are already thoroughly confused (at best – a lot of them know that liberalism is nonsense but embrace it as a vehicle for their personal power), yet when they get going on the abortion issue they get exponentially worse. It’s a pretty simple question – is it okay to kill a human being who has not yet been born? I say “No,” you say “No,” and they say it’s practically mandatory.

It’s not exactly clear why they draw their hardest ideological line on abortion, but they do. Maybe they love to freak out us squares. Maybe they hate the idea of traditional motherhood. Maybe liberalism is just a hideous death cult that has substituted Margaret Sanger for Moloch.

It's like somebody fooled them into doing the best thing that could ever happen to abortion --- ABSTINENCE!!!!
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

8. Amen Raphael, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post

It's like somebody fooled them into doing the best thing that could ever happen to abortion --- ABSTINENCE!!!!
    eggzactly! God is great!

I hope her strike is wildly popular among the prochoice crowd. They don't need to be having sex and getting pregnant if all they want to do is kill the baby!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This reminds me of the joke:

Little Old Lady and the Atheist

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!"

Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!"

Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!"

The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

11. Amen MaxVel amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    This is great....

Liberal Sex Strike Fails To Score

You think, “Nope, progressives can’t possibly be any dumber,” and then they proceed to reset the dumbness bar. The latest example is Alyssa Milano, who has publicly announced she’s not going to have sex anymore until people can once again kill babies without restraint. If that’s what counts as foreplay these days, count us conservatives out.

The 80s TV teen turned leftist Twitter twerp recently tweeted that “Our reproductive rights are being erased. Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Let’s review. Alyssa Milano is not going to have sex unless and until you allow her to kill babies. I am unclear on what our reaction is supposed to be. Does she expect us to pull a 180 on pre-birth infanticide in order to keep the Alyssa Option open?

Liberals are already thoroughly confused (at best – a lot of them know that liberalism is nonsense but embrace it as a vehicle for their personal power), yet when they get going on the abortion issue they get exponentially worse. It’s a pretty simple question – is it okay to kill a human being who has not yet been born? I say “No,” you say “No,” and they say it’s practically mandatory.

It’s not exactly clear why they draw their hardest ideological line on abortion, but they do. Maybe they love to freak out us squares. Maybe they hate the idea of traditional motherhood. Maybe liberalism is just a hideous death cult that has substituted Margaret Sanger for Moloch.

Need to point out yet again that as much as I dislike her, Margaret Sanger was actually dead set against and vehemently opposed to abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    I'm certainly no fan of Sanger primarily because of her advocacy for eugenics but she did not favor abortion, in fact her big cause was making birth control available largely so people wouldn't go out and have abortions.

“To each group we explained what contraception was like; that abortion was the wrong way — no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way — it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun.” Sanger, Margaret (1938). Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography. New York: W. W. Norton. p. 217.

That she campaigned for birth-control as a way to prevent abortion is evidenced by the following handbill for her first clinic in English, Yiddish and Italian:

For years Planned Parenthood was staunchly anti-abortion following in Sanger's footsteps but they did an about face in (IIRC) the 60s.

Faith
    Reformed Baptist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Ironic she would be promoting Purity Rings given liberals are all about sexual freedom and how abstinence is oppressive.