Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike.

[I found this out from Apologia Phoenix on facbook]

"Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy,"
    "JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back."

ScreenHunter_.jpg

So basically as long as they are on strike and don't get pregnant, they can't have abortions.

We need to keep this sex strike going! Celibacy works!

Aphrodite strikes in support of killing. Entirely the opposite of the original Aphrodite strikes - to end war.
    1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
    ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
    Scripture before Tradition:
    but that won't prevent others from
    taking it upon themselves to deprive you
    of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Over the past two years she has been getting ditzier and ditzier.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

So, she says "don't have sex until we can kill our offspring again"?
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
          Aphrodite strikes in support of killing. Entirely the opposite of the original Aphrodite strikes - to end war.
          ...Lysistrata?

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
          "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
            ...Lysistrata?
            Yup. Just read the story ... didn't realise until now that it was only a play.
            1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
            ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
              Yup. Just read the story ... didn't realise until now that it was only a play.
              A well known Ancient Greek comedy.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I wasn't planning on having sex with Alyssa Milano anyway.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Babylon Bee:

Source: Report: All Six Men Attracted To Feminists Deeply Affected By Sex Strike

U.S.—According to a new report performed by the American Public Health Association, all six men who are sexually attracted to feminists are already suffering deeply from the ongoing sex strike for abortion rights.

The six men in the nation who identify as feminist-attracted include Greg, Sebastien, Shiloh, Ansel, Jade, and Ashley. All of them are from Oregon.

"While this sex strike was attempting to affect conservative men, in the end, it's these six sensitive males who will suffer the most," an APHA rep said. "Sebastien is particularly affected, as his girlfriend, Willow, had just come off a sex strike to save a rare species of field mouse in California. He was really looking forward to the end of the sex strike, but once Alyssa Milano and other pseud-celebrities called for a new strike, he realized it was going to be a long summer."

"Please keep all of these brave souls in your thoughts and vibes," he added.

While it may surprise many to find out that some people are sexually attracted to feminists, there are at least five or six men in America at any given time who suffer from FA (feminist attraction). The condition is categorized as a mental disorder by the American Psychiatric Association, along with people who are attracted to women in Uggs and those who are attracted to Sonic the Hedgehog fanart.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

Champions Reproductive Rights yet tells women to not have sex which is part of reproduction, therefore denying women's Reproductive Rights while claiming to defend them. Move Along folks no inconsistency here.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      I wasn't planning on having sex with Alyssa Milano anyway.
                      You wouldn't get very far even if you were, let me tell ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
                        Aahhh. The voice of experience.
                        ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
                          Restraining order still in effect?

Comment

The Bee is on a roll.

Alyssa Milano Launches Line Of Purity Rings

HOLLYWOOD, CA—As part of her push for abstinence, local Hollywood actress who was in some show about witches back in the day Alyssa Milano has launched a new line of purity rings.

Milano called for a sex strike to promote abortion rights. But she quickly realized her followers wouldn't be able to keep their promises without a purity ring, a truth discovered by Christians many years ago. So in conjunction with a jewelry manufacturer in Beverly Hills, she launched the line of high-end purity rings on Monday.

"The best way to destroy conservative pro-lifers is by showing how well abstinence works to prevent pregnancies," she said in a video unveiling the new rings. "Now, you can make that commitment public with my Purity line."

The rings have inscriptions like "True Love Waits," "Men are Evil," and "No Sex Til Marriage," phrases Milano says will "totally own the cons."

"When the world sees our strong commitment to chastity, they'll be forced to admit we were right all along," she added.

"Remember: true love waits until everyone can get an abortion at any time."

https://babylonbee.com/news/alyssa-m...f-purity-rings

Comment

Indeed:

Source: Alyssa Milano Calls For Strike On Starring In Any Noteworthy Film Projects

HOLLYWOOD, CA—In bold move intended to powerfully virtue-signal about abortion rights, Charmed actress Alyssa Milano has called for a strike on starring in any movies or TV shows.

"Our reproductive rights are being erased," she tweeted. "Until women have legal control over their own bodies we just cannot risk starring in any film or television projects you might have heard of."

"Until women in this nation have the right to choose, how can I possibly choose to star in any film you know about?" she declared at a rally. "I have the right to choose my film projects, and I'm going to exercise it to demonstrate how important choice really is."

Milano also pointed out that she already has a head-start on everybody else. "This should be pretty easy for me, since you know me as the girl from Charmed and... also someone who tweets a lot."

"In a way, Twitter is my most important starring role of all," she added.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X