Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great....

Liberal Sex Strike Fails To Score

You think, “Nope, progressives can’t possibly be any dumber,” and then they proceed to reset the dumbness bar. The latest example is Alyssa Milano, who has publicly announced she’s not going to have sex anymore until people can once again kill babies without restraint. If that’s what counts as foreplay these days, count us conservatives out.

The 80s TV teen turned leftist Twitter twerp recently tweeted that “Our reproductive rights are being erased. Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Let’s review. Alyssa Milano is not going to have sex unless and until you allow her to kill babies. I am unclear on what our reaction is supposed to be. Does she expect us to pull a 180 on pre-birth infanticide in order to keep the Alyssa Option open?

Liberals are already thoroughly confused (at best – a lot of them know that liberalism is nonsense but embrace it as a vehicle for their personal power), yet when they get going on the abortion issue they get exponentially worse. It’s a pretty simple question – is it okay to kill a human being who has not yet been born? I say “No,” you say “No,” and they say it’s practically mandatory.

It’s not exactly clear why they draw their hardest ideological line on abortion, but they do. Maybe they love to freak out us squares. Maybe they hate the idea of traditional motherhood. Maybe liberalism is just a hideous death cult that has substituted Margaret Sanger for Moloch.

It's like somebody fooled them into doing the best thing that could ever happen to abortion --- ABSTINENCE!!!!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It's like somebody fooled them into doing the best thing that could ever happen to abortion --- ABSTINENCE!!!!
      eggzactly! God is great!

I hope her strike is wildly popular among the prochoice crowd. They don't need to be having sex and getting pregnant if all they want to do is kill the baby!

Comment

This reminds me of the joke:

Little Old Lady and the Atheist

There was a little old lady who would come out every morning on the steps of her front porch, raise her arms to the sky and shout, "Praise the Lord!"

Well, one day an atheist moved into the house next door. Over time, he became irritated at the little old lady. So every morning he would step out onto his front porch and yell after her, "There is no God!"

Time passes with the two of them carrying on this way every day. Then one morning in the middle of winter, the little old lady stepped onto her front porch and shouted, "Praise the Lord! Lord, I have no food and I am hungry. Please provide for me, oh Lord!"

The next morning she stepped onto her porch and there were two huge bags of groceries sitting there. "Praise the Lord!" she cried out. "He has provided groceries for me!" The atheist jumped out of the hedges and shouted, "There is no Lord. I bought those groceries!" The little old lady threw her arms into the air and shouted, "Praise the Lord! He has provided me with groceries and He made the devil pay for them!"

Comment

This is great....

Liberal Sex Strike Fails To Score

You think, “Nope, progressives can’t possibly be any dumber,” and then they proceed to reset the dumbness bar. The latest example is Alyssa Milano, who has publicly announced she’s not going to have sex anymore until people can once again kill babies without restraint. If that’s what counts as foreplay these days, count us conservatives out.

The 80s TV teen turned leftist Twitter twerp recently tweeted that “Our reproductive rights are being erased. Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy. JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back. I’m calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on.”

Let’s review. Alyssa Milano is not going to have sex unless and until you allow her to kill babies. I am unclear on what our reaction is supposed to be. Does she expect us to pull a 180 on pre-birth infanticide in order to keep the Alyssa Option open?

Liberals are already thoroughly confused (at best – a lot of them know that liberalism is nonsense but embrace it as a vehicle for their personal power), yet when they get going on the abortion issue they get exponentially worse. It’s a pretty simple question – is it okay to kill a human being who has not yet been born? I say “No,” you say “No,” and they say it’s practically mandatory.

It’s not exactly clear why they draw their hardest ideological line on abortion, but they do. Maybe they love to freak out us squares. Maybe they hate the idea of traditional motherhood. Maybe liberalism is just a hideous death cult that has substituted Margaret Sanger for Moloch.

Need to point out yet again that as much as I dislike her, Margaret Sanger was actually dead set against and vehemently opposed to abortion.
          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I'm certainly no fan of Sanger primarily because of her advocacy for eugenics but she did not favor abortion, in fact her big cause was making birth control available largely so people wouldn't go out and have abortions.

“To each group we explained what contraception was like; that abortion was the wrong way — no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way — it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun.” Sanger, Margaret (1938). Margaret Sanger, An Autobiography. New York: W. W. Norton. p. 217.

That she campaigned for birth-control as a way to prevent abortion is evidenced by the following handbill for her first clinic in English, Yiddish and Italian:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]37060[/ATTACH]

For years Planned Parenthood was staunchly anti-abortion following in Sanger's footsteps but they did an about face in (IIRC) the 60s.
          Attached Files

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Ironic she would be promoting Purity Rings given liberals are all about sexual freedom and how abstinence is oppressive.

Comment

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
              Ironic she would be promoting Purity Rings given liberals are all about sexual freedom and how abstinence is oppressive.
              That was a Babylon Bee article
              That's what
              - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
              - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
              - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                That was a Babylon Bee article
                This one isn't

And of course - the bill in question is just another male supremacist conspiracy, don't you know?
                1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                Scripture before Tradition:
                but that won't prevent others from
                taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

The Washington Post is proclaiming the celebutard "the Jane Fonda of the current era"

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The Washington Post is proclaiming the celebutard "the Jane Fonda of the current era"
                    I can agree with that. She is well on her way to becoming just as irrelevant and hated.

Comment

Comment

Um...

Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’ For Alabama Abortion Law

That'll show 'em!

Beautiful model Emily Ratajkowski posted a nude photo of herself to social media on Thursday to protest the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, the strictest abortion law in the nation.

Oddly enough, Ratajkowski was specifically targeting the "25 old white men" who voted for the ban with her nude post.

The Alabama Human Life Protection Act was signed into law on Wednesday by Governor Kay Ivey (R-AL), a woman. The law totally outlaws abortion, save an exemption for the life of the mother, and targets third-party abortionists with life in prison for carrying out illegal abortions.

"This week, 25 old white men voted to ban abortion in Alabama even in cases of incest and rape," she captioned a photo of herself. "These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce."

"The states trying to ban abortion are the states that have the highest proportions of black women living there," noted Ratajkowski, unintentionally highlighting that black babies stand to gain the most from the pro-life legislation. "This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve and are protected by under Roe vs. Wade."

"Our bodies, our choice," added the model.

Ratajkowski is completely nude in the photo, though she has a flower petal strategically placed between her legs, covering up her crotch.

[photo ommitted for obvious reasons but fair warning, it is on the article at the link (no not totally nude)]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47309...ign=benshapiro

How stupid are these women?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Um...

Emily Ratajkowski Poses Nude To Punish ‘Old White Men’ For Alabama Abortion Law

That'll show 'em!

Beautiful model Emily Ratajkowski posted a nude photo of herself to social media on Thursday to protest the Alabama Human Life Protection Act, the strictest abortion law in the nation.

Oddly enough, Ratajkowski was specifically targeting the "25 old white men" who voted for the ban with her nude post.

The Alabama Human Life Protection Act was signed into law on Wednesday by Governor Kay Ivey (R-AL), a woman. The law totally outlaws abortion, save an exemption for the life of the mother, and targets third-party abortionists with life in prison for carrying out illegal abortions.

"This week, 25 old white men voted to ban abortion in Alabama even in cases of incest and rape," she captioned a photo of herself. "These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce."

"The states trying to ban abortion are the states that have the highest proportions of black women living there," noted Ratajkowski, unintentionally highlighting that black babies stand to gain the most from the pro-life legislation. "This is about class and race and is a direct attack on the fundamental human rights women in the US deserve and are protected by under Roe vs. Wade."

"Our bodies, our choice," added the model.

Ratajkowski is completely nude in the photo, though she has a flower petal strategically placed between her legs, covering up her crotch.

[photo ommitted for obvious reasons but fair warning, it is on the article at the link (no not totally nude)]

https://www.dailywire.com/news/47309...ign=benshapiro

How stupid are these women?
                          "These men in power are imposing their wills onto the bodies of women in order to uphold the patriarchy and perpetuate the industrial prison complex by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce."
                          Did they ban contraceptives?
                          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
                            Did they ban contraceptives?
                            Just exposing that for her abortion is merely contraception.

Comment

Just exposing that for her abortion is merely contraception.
                              There's a whole lot of exposin' goin' on here!
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There's a whole lot of exposin' goin' on here!
                                If some such a response from you had not been forthcoming - it would have been a surprising disappointment.
                                ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X