Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Trump has made America less racist

  1. #11
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    50,847
    Amen (Given)
    10940
    Amen (Received)
    23646
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Most of the time, it seems like when the actually DO something it makes things WORSE.
    Which is why I believe the first 5 words of the first amendment should be our Nation's Motto and Policy - Congress shall make no law.
    --- this space intentionally left blank ---

  2. #12
    tWebber tabibito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    DownUnder
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,800
    Amen (Given)
    195
    Amen (Received)
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Thus my bracketed statement: [which, thinking about it, might be a good thing]

    but considering that, couldn't we save a LOT of money and effort if we just disbanded them? After all, if they get rid of the electoral college and the states have no more sovereignty and everything is popular vote, we could just all vote for everything.
    You want to give the likes of Jussie Smollet and company THAT MUCH power. You're a brave man.
    και εκζητησατε με και ευρησετε με οτι ζητησετε με εν ολη καρδία υμων

  3. #13
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,130
    Amen (Given)
    4622
    Amen (Received)
    20944
    Quote Originally Posted by tabibito View Post
    You want to give the likes of Jussie Smollet and company THAT MUCH power. You're a brave man.
    They would eventually self-destruct. Once California and New York implode the rest of us can get back to our normal lives.

  4. #14
    Evolution is God's ID rogue06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Southeastern U.S. of A.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    48,656
    Amen (Given)
    1034
    Amen (Received)
    17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    They would eventually self-destruct. Once California and New York implode the rest of us can get back to our normal lives.
    They'd latch onto the rest of the nation like a humongous tick, draining the rest of the country dry keeping themselves and their ideology afloat, and wouldn't stop until we were in the same boat as Greece -- but with nobody to help keep us afloat. IOW, they would be sure to take the rest of us with them.

    I'm always still in trouble again

    "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

  5. #15
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    47,130
    Amen (Given)
    4622
    Amen (Received)
    20944
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    They'd latch onto the rest of the nation like a humongous tick, draining the rest of the country dry keeping themselves and their ideology afloat, and wouldn't stop until we were in the same boat as Greece -- but with nobody to help keep us afloat. IOW, they would be sure to take the rest of us with them.
    They would eat themselves first. It has already started.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •