Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Scheduled Maintenance - 26/05/2019 4AM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance - 26/05/2019 4AM EST

And now for MORE scheduled maintenance.

Please allow for two hours for the outage.
    (as I discovered last sunday, taking the snapshot takes around 45mins and the server needs to be turned off while I create the snapshot.)
    Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

Originally posted by Raphael View Post

(as I discovered last sunday, taking the snapshot takes around 45mins and the server needs to be turned off while I create the snapshot.)
    I think I speak for many of us when I say thank you so much for your due diligence!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Yes, Thanks Roger!

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post

When I first read this I thought it said "Please allow for two hours for the outrage"

Thanks for your time and work

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          When I first read this I thought it said "Please allow for two hours for the outrage"

Thanks for your time and work
          The outrage happens when an update fails

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
          -Ben Witherington III

Comment

All complete

-Ben Witherington III

Comment