Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Favorite Youtubers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Youtubers

Who are some of your favorite You-tubers that you enjoy watching? Here are some that I sub to and find entertaining

1. TheAngryGrandpaShow
    2. Chills
    3. Top 5 Unknowns
    4. DatVoiceGuy
    5. Urban Dane
    6. Mikey Chen
    7. Sinatra Says
    8. Mr Nightmare
    9.CreepsMcPasta

I also like creepsmcpasta.

Drcreepen

Mrcreepypasta

Rekieta Law

Yes, one of these things is not like the others

Comment

For (Lutheran) Christian stuff:

SteadfastLutheran
      LutheranSatire
      RevFiskJ

For Christian stuff that isn't blatantly Lutheran:

InspiringPhilosophy
      TektonTV
      ReasonableFaithOrg
      drcraigvideos
      ASKDrBrown
      The Veritas Forum

Music stuff:

kylelandry
      supershigi
      Taylor Davis
      Jonathan Young

Christian music:

tranceseraph (Hasn't been active for 4 year now, but there's still lots of great hymns and psalms uploaded to the channel)

And an assortment of other random tech/gaming channels + the official channels for some Japanese pop/rock bands/singers I've discovered through watching anime.

Comment

Mike Winger

Capturing Christianity

Lake Fork Guy (fishing and outdoors, fighting brain cancer)

Pixlriffs (all things Minecraft)

Dutch Bushcraft Knives (knife reviews with humor (may have some bad language))
        ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

My son likes Aphmau and DerpSundae and some others in the Minecraft community youtubers. And Linus TechTips
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I find some speedrunning content to be weirdly interesting--primarily Summoning Salt, rwhitegoose, and Karl Jobst.

Chris Gould does good videos on sumo wrestling (no, I don't really expect anyone else to be interested ).

Shut Up and Sit Down does board game reviews, and they're generally quite funny and informative.
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Some of my favorites

The Nomadic Professor - Just what it sounds like. This college history professor travels the world and discusses the history of the places he visits. Great stuff. Wish he had more subscriptions.

Karl Rock - New Zealander who lives in India, and discusses Indian culture, and what it's like to be a foreigner living there.

DJ Cummerbund - Probably the best music mashup artist on Youtube currently.

Techmoan - British guy who reviews and explains old tech, mostly from the 70s to 90s. Things like alternate turntables, minidisc, laser disc, etc.

Grand Illusions - A classic toy collector, who collects old fashioned toys from around the world and discusses them.

Cedric Watson - Just got into this one. A young black musician who covers early century black and creole music on a gourd banjo or fiddle.

serpentza - A South African who lives in China (or did until recently) and explores Chinese culture to outsiders.

Peter Draws - A guy who likes to doodle in a style reminiscent to me of Moebius, if Moebius only drew abstract shapes.

Baumgartner Restoration - Channel of a professional fine arts restorer. Usually restores paintings.

The Great War - Podcast that covered every week of the war in real time exactly 100 years after the fact.

The Bible Project - A pastor/Bible scholar who works with animators to bring the Bible to life in amazing ways. They also have a great podcast as well.

Neil Cicierega - An abstract music mashup artist.

David Bull - A fascinating old hippy type dude from Canada who moved to Japan back in the 80s to become a professional woodblock printer in the traditional style. His work is amazing.

Gas Station Encounters - Owner of a gas station does videos of himself busting shoplifters in his store.

drcraigvideos - Should be obvious to people here.

Townsends - A guy who shows how people prepared meals and did other things in the colonial period up to the 1800s. All done reenactment style.

One Hundred Years of Cinema - Guy made a video for each decade of film exploring the history of filmmaking.

kermodeandmayo - Mark Kermode's channel. Professional movie critic who's probably the best around now that Ebert is no longer with us.

Internet Historian - A comedic series of videos that attempts to record some of the weirder moments of internet history.

I have my own channel, but it's mostly just uploads of old movies I found hard to come by, and concerts/shows I attend.

Comment

I'm a pretty big fan of screenjunkies (the guys who make Honest Trailers)

Comment

Wow. I don't think I watch any enough to have "favorites."

Occasionally -- Craig Keener, Ben Witherington, Dr. Mike Brown, Jordan Peterson.
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                    Wow. I don't think I watch any enough to have "favorites."

Occasionally -- Craig Keener, Ben Witherington, Dr. Mike Brown, Jordan Peterson.
                    I think they're referring to Youtubers who have their own Youtube channel. Mike Brown kinda has a channel, in that, I'm assuming it's just re-airings of his radio show/podcast. I'd be surprised to find the rest have their own Youtube channels. If they do, I'd totally follow Craig Keener's and Ben Witherington's.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
                      I think they're referring to Youtubers who have their own Youtube channel. Mike Brown kinda has a channel, in that, I'm assuming it's just re-airings of his radio show/podcast. I'd be surprised to find the rest have their own Youtube channels. If they do, I'd totally follow Craig Keener's and Ben Witherington's.
                      Ah, ok. Shows how much I know about it.
                      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment