Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

People with heart issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People with heart issues

Friend’s dad recovering from surgery
    Friend with heart issues worried about heart cancer-several months to wait for next procedure
    I am become death...

I have had a heart stent put in a year ago. In fact I am going to my cardiologist for my 1-year check up this afternoon. It's pretty scary.

Comment

I come from a family with a long history of heart problems in men beginning in their 40's ad 50's. My uncle died at 45, and my brother at 54. My father lived longer but through technology. I did had a stint at 69, and no real problems. The main difference between my Irish family and I is life style. I lived a disciplined life of exercise including Martial Arts ad healthy diet, ad my family did not. I am 72 and still have a rigorous physical schedule and do a 2.5 to 3 hour workout 3 to 4 times a week, garde extensively, and still work as a carpenter and handyman.

to all that face these health problems.
      Last edited by shunyadragon; 05-22-2019, 04:16 PM.
      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

I have an aortic aneurysm in the ascending thoracic aorta. I'm going to have to get open heart surgery soon to get it replaced. It's at 5.7 cm. It's pretty scary. Any prayers would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
          I have an aortic aneurysm in the ascending thoracic aorta. I'm going to have to get open heart surgery soon to get it replaced. It's at 5.7 cm. It's pretty scary. Any prayers would be appreciated.
          ing for you

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And for those above as well.

Like Shuny both sides of my family have history of heart disease -- especially on my father's side.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              ing for you
              Thank you. I am for you too and everyone on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim B. View Post
                I have the same condition. It's not as large, so it's just being monitored at this point, but it's still unsettling.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment