Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a blessed and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Taking a break during a 25 mile force march, Okinawa Japan 1972.

61188780_2224560277580190_239725751404855296_n.jpg
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Nice pic.

Comment

Thank you for your service Seer! I have several friends that are Vets...love everyone of them!
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Since every party needs a pooper... I'll thank you for your service on Veterans Day (and any other day), but Memorial Day is for commemorating those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of their country.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Since every party needs a pooper... I'll thank you for your service on Veterans Day (and any other day), but Memorial Day is for commemorating those who made the ultimate sacrifice in the service of their country.
          MemorialDay.jpg
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
            Thank you for your service Seer! I have several friends that are Vets...love everyone of them!
            Thank you...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Nice pic.
              Yeah, 70 pounds lighter with a full head of hair...

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Correct, just by the luck of the draw I did not make it in country, many of my friends were not so lucky... They got caught up in the Easter Offensive of 72...

Comment

Haven't had any recent relatives who made the ultimate sacrifice; I'd probably have to go back to the Civil War to find one (my grandfather's uncle served in WW I and my other grandfather served in WW II, but both made it back, and no wartime service since).
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment