Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Texas Roadrunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Roadrunners

We have our very own Texas Roadrunner!!!!
    2019-05-26 16.20.45.jpg

2019-05-26 16.20.37.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

00000000000000ars3e.gif

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I've seen a few roaming the streets around here, but not too often. I think I've seen one twice, and it might have even been the same one both times. I did eventually see a real live armadillo once, that wasn't already roadkill. I had lived in Texas for 20 years at the time.
      Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
        I've seen a few roaming the streets around here, but not too often. I think I've seen one twice, and it might have even been the same one both times. I did eventually see a real live armadillo once, that wasn't already roadkill. I had lived in Texas for 20 years at the time.
        We have possums and armadillos, and they're both pests, digging holes in the garden rooting around for bugs and grubs.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And just a few minutes ago, the deer emerged from the treeline. Gentle breeze, quiet evening...

Comment

Where is Wile E. Coyote when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by ReformedApologist View Post
              Where is Wile E. Coyote when you need him?
              Fun Fact: Coyote are actually quite a bit faster than roadrunners.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Fun Fact: Coyote are actually quite a bit faster than roadrunners.
                But Roadrunners can fly! (for short hops)

shapeimage_2.jpg

Comment

How did road runners survive before there were roads and what were they called?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Trail Trotters? Footpath Fliers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      First, they're members of the Cuckoo family, and second, they were called chaparral cocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        First, they're members of the Cuckoo family, and second, they were called chaparral cocks.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          well, La-dee-dah, Mr. Know it all!

Comment

Bacon

It needed sayin'

Comment

We have Alberta snowshoe hares.

This one has made a little nest under our sad Japanese Yew.

DSCF8274a.jpg

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X