Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Voting "No" Against Trump's Opponent Getting Easier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a more serious note -- I have seen an increase in the number of Christians choosing 'conventional' cremation, primarily due to cost, but I've not heard any discussion whatsoever with the chemical alternative, except with pets.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      Huh, He'll be lucky to still be in office at that time. He'll be lucky to not be indicted or in prison. Personally I think republicans would be better off nominating Bill Weld, a good man and a true republican. Weld will tear Trump to shreds in a debate setting, he'll at least divide the party thus paving the way for the new democrat President, Elizabeth Warren.
      Still trying to ride that dead horse, eh Jimmy?
      "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Huh, He'll be lucky to still be in office at that time.
        When I retire, I might just take a couple days to gather and post all of your predictions that have fallen flat on their little faces. Keep dreaming, Jimmy.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          When I retire, I might just take a couple days to gather and post all of your predictions that have fallen flat on their little faces. Keep dreaming, Jimmy.
          His faith in the narrative is almost cult like devotion. Scientology might have some competition.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Bet you can't name one.

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
              His faith in the narrative is almost cult like devotion. Scientology might have some competition.
              I've never seen anybody be so consistently and profoundly wrong in so may areas - legal, financial, religious, political....

Comment

Bet you can't name one.
                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Bet you can't name one.
                  I would, but it would make your head explode.

Comment

I've never seen anybody be so consistently and profoundly wrong in so may areas - legal, financial, religious, political....
                    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

And he's completely harmless.

Comment

I'm still of the opinion that it was rather close between the two. In many states they were just a few percent from either winning or losing. The question isn't why the democrats lost, its why US politics seem to have been split so closely fifty fifty on so many questions.

Comment

Comment

He promised Humpty Dumpty a new wall and he fell for it.

Comment

Huh, He'll be lucky to still be in office at that time. He'll be lucky to not be indicted or in prison.

TDS doesn't just have a firm grip of poor little jimmy. It has sunk in meat hooks clear to the bone.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment