Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Generation Y and Z Confirms Futurism is true

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Of all the things in the world that Satan would choose to confuse us about, it is the spelling of the last name of a baseball star from 25 years ago. Right.
    For what was given to everyone for the use of all, you have taken for your exclusive use. The earth belongs not to the rich, but to everyone. - Ambrose, 4th century AD

All cruelty springs from weakness. - Seneca the Younger

2. Amen Chrawnus, Littlejoe amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    5. Mike Tyson never bit off part of Holyfield's ear, even though I and many others saw it happen live.
    I'm not sure why you use this as an example of the Mandela effect in action since the fact that Tyson bit off a part of Holyfield's ear is documented even on wikipedia, and if you search something like "Tyson bites Holyfield's ear" on Youtube you can even watch a clip of said event. So no, the universe, or some other, mystic force, has not conspired to alter reality to exclude the fact that Tyson briefly entertained the thought of going on a cannibalistic diet.

At 1:08 you can faintly make out Tyson spitting out a piece of Holyfield's ear.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    I'm not sure why you use this as an example of the Mandela effect in action since the fact that Tyson bit off a part of Holyfield's ear is documented even on wikipedia, and if you search something like "Tyson bites Holyfield's ear" on Youtube you can even watch a clip of said event. So no, the universe, or some other, mystic force, has not conspired to alter reality to exclude the fact that Tyson briefly entertained the thought of going on a cannibalistic diet.

At 1:08 you can faintly make out Tyson spitting out a piece of Holyfield's ear.
    Then it has changed again. In fact it now says Tyson bit him on both ears, which is nonsense. The match was stopped after the first bite.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    Of all the things in the world that Satan would choose to confuse us about, it is the spelling of the last name of a baseball star from 25 years ago. Right.
    There are many more examples than that, and the point is that you either have integrity or you do not. It isn't a sliding scale.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Then it has changed again. In fact it now says Tyson bit him on both ears, which is nonsense. The match was stopped after the first bite.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Then it has changed again.

So basically you can't lose with this conspiracy theory!

8. Amen Chrawnus amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hold your hand up about a foot from your face, palm outward. Look at your thumb. It's now lower down on your hand. If you tried to paint a turkey hand now, the turkey would have a broken neck. Your index finger and thumb can now make a complete 'L' with no trouble and very little webbing. Your wrist also now bends forward much easier than it does backwards. Put your hand facedown on a table and try to put your arm perpendicular to your flat hand...no can do. Now try with the back of your wrist on the table and try bending it forward...easier. Also, our toes now angle downward from the big toe, pretty universally. Overall, they seem to have given us a rather more simian appearance.

monkey.jpg

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hold your hand up about a foot from your face, palm outward. Look at your thumb. It's now lower down on your hand. If you tried to paint a turkey hand now, the turkey would have a broken neck. Your index finger and thumb can now make a complete 'L' with no trouble and very little webbing. Your wrist also now bends forward much easier than it does backwards. Put your hand facedown on a table and try to put your arm perpendicular to your flat hand...no can do. Now try with the back of your wrist on the table and try bending it forward...easier. Also, our toes now angle downward from the big toe, pretty universally. Overall, they seem to have given us a rather more simian appearance.

monkey.jpg
    Or you are developing arthritis...
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

monkey.jpg
    What the heck are you talking about? Does your hand look like the one on the left? Are you a chimp or something? My hand looks like the one on the right. I can draw a "turkey" just fine, I have no idea what you are going on about with the "L" - my thumb angles a bit upwards when I try it. I can put my palm on a table and angle my arm so that it is perpendicular to the surface. On the other hand (pun) if I put my hand on the table palm upward, I have a harder time keeping it flat on the table and angling my arm perpendicular. And my second toe is about the same length as my big toe and the rest are smaller and angle down. Just like they always did.

Are you trolling or completely insane? People have different flexibility in their joints. And some people have different length second toes. My sister's 2nd toe is longer than her big toe. Mine is about the same, and others have shorter than their big toe.

I suppose your big toe sticks out of the side of your foot like a chimps, right?