Thread: Generation Y and Z Confirms Futurism is true

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrift View Post
    Option 3. Christ returns!
    Christ cannot return until a "way is prepared for" Him in the desert. Elijah must restore all things first, as the Lord says Himself. Wishful thinking has no place in a Christian.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post
    The idea that Christianity on earth would be extinguished is refuted by Matthew 16:18, when Jesus said "On this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
    Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    Christ cannot return until a "way is prepared for" Him in the desert. Elijah must restore all things first, as the Lord says Himself. Wishful thinking has no place in a Christian.
    That was before the Mandela Effect. Now Christ will return when no one expects him.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father... Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with the hand mill; one will be taken and the other left... Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come" (Matthew 24:36, 40, 42).
    Last edited by Sparko; Today at 08:51 AM.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?"
    From Matthew 16:18, I think the answer is "yes"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    That was before the Mandela Effect. Now Christ will return when no one expects him.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father... Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with the hand mill; one will be taken and the other left... Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come" (Matthew 24:36, 40, 42).
    Day or hour is not "week" or year. No one knows the exact day of the harvest, but you know the season.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    From Matthew 16:18, I think the answer is "yes"
    So you're of the opinion that the Lord asks dumb rhetorical questions. Sounds about right for you. Obviously He meant that the elect will be few when the days are shortened for them.