Announcement

Collapse

World History 201 Guidelines

Welcome to World History 201.

Find out if Caesar crossed the Rubicon or threw a dollar across it.

This is the forum where world history, in general, can be discussed. Since the WH201, like the other fora in the World History department, is not limited to participation along lines of theology, all may post here.

Please keep the Campus Decorum in mind when posting here--while 'belief' restrictions are not in place, common decency is.

The Tweb rules are in force . . . we're watching you.
Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

CIA's government Funded Paranormal Projects For War Espionage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA's government Funded Paranormal Projects For War Espionage

The CIA use to conduct a lot of paranormal research(which they still do). The stargate project is one of them which they would research specifically on remote viewing. Remote viewers can see distances of places or people they've never seen. Of course this was a great weaponization tactic for the government. It's all their website for public knowledge.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...ction/stargate

maybe they were interested in identifying gullible people.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      maybe they were interested in identifying gullible people.
      It was initially covert. Who were they trying to find as gullible, their own agents?

Comment

IIRC, the initial effort was in response to multiple stories that Russian researchers had made significant strides in paranormal research and I guess they didn't want there to be a "psychic gap."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The cold war of the psychic agents. They have other stuff on freemasonry as well. I was reading the link to the "secret teaching of all ages". I find it pretty weird they had that text up.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X