No announcement yet.

Butterfly appreciation thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moody Gardens in Galveston has a whole Butterfly Emporium in their "Rain Forest" facility.

moody-gardens-office.jpgmoody gardens butterfly.jpgmoody-gardens.jpg
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

butternfly.jpg
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

The Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center at Callaway Gardens in Georgia[1] is the largest glass-enclosed tropical conservatory in North America, housing over 50 different species coming from as far as Southeast Asia and up from Central and South America.

1. roughly 70 miles southwest of Atlanta

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00aa.jpg

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00aae.jpg

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00aac.jpg

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00aad.jpg

Comment

00000000000000ab000-00aab.jpg

Comment