Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Police officers nationwide flagged for racist and violent social media posts

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm9587 View Post

On behalf of my sons, and the sea of back people out there living their lives, doing good, serving in their community, and raising their families, please consider breaking this habit, and associating violence with the things that are causally related to it - not the color of the person's skin.
    Right and your boys have two loving parents, and that makes all the difference - rich, poor white or black... It is the family...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

2. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    It turns out that black-haired people commit more crime than blonde-haired people...
    You actually have official crime stats for this? Or is this another one of your infamous hypotheticals?

But the fact remains, blacks in America are disproportionately more likely to commit crime. Make of it what you will.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There are also a lot more people with black hair than blonde hair. Also blondes would probably shoot themselves before they could hurt anyone else.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    There are also a lot more people with black hair than blonde hair. Also blondes would probably shoot themselves before they could hurt anyone else.

Well...

A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "I've kidnapped you." She then wrote a big note saying, "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, A blonde." The blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "How could you do this to a fellow blonde?"
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-20-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

6. Amen Sparko amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    well...

A blonde, out of money, and down on her luck after buying air at a real bargain, needed money desperately. To raise cash, she decided to kidnap a child and hold him for ransom. She went to the local playground, grabbed a kid randomly, took her behind a building, and told her, "i've kidnapped you." she then wrote a big note saying, "i've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and leave it under the apple tree next to the slides, on the south side of the playground. Signed, a blonde." the blonde then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning, the blonde checked, and sure enough, a paper bag was sitting beneath the apple tree. The blonde looked in the bag and found the $10,000 with a note that said, "how could you do this to a fellow blonde?"
    lol!!!!!!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Also I think Carp was being racist when he said that more people with black hair commit crimes than blondes. Only white people have natural blonde hair so isn't that racist to say that white people commit less crime?

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Also I think Carp was being racist when he said that more people with black hair commit crimes than blondes. Only white people have natural blonde hair so isn't that racist to say that white people commit less crime?
    From what I recall, carpe virtue-signals by admitting that he's unavoidably racist because he's Caucasian, but tries to consciously mitigate his racism. We'd be morally upstanding like him if only we'd do the same; since we're in denial, however, we have no moral leg to stand on.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

10. Amen Adrift, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    We'd be morally upstanding like him if only we'd do the same; since we're in denial, however, we have no moral leg to stand on.
    But, but he is a moral relativist...

12. Amen Adrift amen'd this post.
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    But, but he is a moral relativist...
    That just means his morals are relatively better than ours....

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

14. Amen Adrift, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    There are also a lot more people with black hair than have naturally blonde hair.
    FIFY

Also blondes would probably shoot themselves before they could hurt anyone else.

er, I mean, that's blatant racist bigotry against people of Scandinavian Germanic descent

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman