Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Dru-Zod is Kal-El's uncle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dru-Zod is Kal-El's uncle???

*gob-smacked*
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Was never a DC fan, but is this in comic canon now, or is it something based off of the Krypton TV show? Watched the first 3 episodes, and while not CW bad, it's still a bit kiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
      Was never a DC fan, but is this in comic canon now, or is it something based off of the Krypton TV show? Watched the first 3 episodes, and while not CW bad, it's still a bit kiddy.
      It's from late into the first season of Krypton. I'd had no interest in the series, but somehow allowed myself to get somewhat hooked last weekend. They had a semi-binge of the whole first season.

They didn't come out and say what I said in the Subject, but we know that Seyg is Kal's grandfather, therefore Jor-El's father. They revealed in the series that Seyg is also the father of Dru-Zod, making the latter Jor-El's brother or half-brother, therefore Kal's uncle.

I did just a quick bit of Googling and got the impression this is current canon.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X