Poll: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Is a hot dog a sandwich?

I understand this may be a little too controversial, even for TWeb, so we'll see how it goes.
    Yes
    52.94%
    No
    47.06%
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

A hot dog is a hot dog.

and bacon
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And, so far, 100% of those responding agree with me.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        And, so far, 100% of those responding agree with me.
        Fake news!
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

We need a recount.

Comment

I hereby volunteer to count the bacon!

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I unofficially confirm that a hot dog is technically a sandwich, but due to sheer stubborn rebellion, I maintain my NO vote.

Comment

If they were technically sandwiches, wouldn't we call them "hot dog sandwiches"?
                Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment

If there's no butter it's not a sandwich.

Comment

It's in a bun, not between slices of bread, so not a sandwich.
                    ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                      It's in a bun, not between slices of bread, so not a sandwich.
                      A distinction without a difference. IIRC, hamburgers were originally billed as hamburger sandwiches.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich? We Have an Expert’s Answer According to the host of Food Network’s "Sandwich King" the answer is "yes." And so are falafels and burritos.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Is a Hot Dog a Sandwich? We Have an Expert’s Answer According to the host of Food Network’s "Sandwich King" the answer is "yes." And so are falafels and burritos.
                          That's the same research that caused me to reconsider my opinion, but I'm still gonna be stubborn and maintain my NO vote, just because.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantaFille View Post
                            If they were technically sandwiches, wouldn't we call them "hot dog sandwiches"?
                            A Hoagie is a technically a sandwich, but we don't call them "Hoagie Sandwiches".

(wait, am I arguing FOR or AGAINST? )

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                              If there's no butter it's not a sandwich.
                              Is that a Finnish thing? Because I can't think of any sandwiches that have butter, except peanut butter and I don't think that's what you meant.
                              Curiosity never hurt anyone. It was stupidity that killed the cat.

Comment