Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in forum ownership

Hello everyone, I have owned this forum for over ten years, and it has been wonderful. But I believe that God is calling me to other things, including spending time with my family and more time in one on one relationships and interaction. So, I am turning over the reigns to some members of staff to carry forward. I am making a radical life change and do not see myself spending much time online in the future. I have also discontinued my other sites, it just isn't where I need to be now. I am grateful for the time and friends I gave found here, and please feel free to friend me on FB as that is the only limited online things I will be doing. I will be here to make sure the transition to new owners will be as smooth as possible. Boom also has made the same decision as did cirisme several years ago. I am very at peace with this and am excited to see where God leads. The site philosophy of free and open discussion for all viewpoints, popular and unpopular will stay the same. Once the new ownership is finalized they will make an announcement.

I pray for tolerance and the open expression of ideas amongst all people.

(This is closed to comments as I am moving and am starting my dedication to offline life now and my willpower does not match my intent)

Much love and friendship to all
    The State. Ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

sigpic

More news and comments here:
    http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...comment-thread

Comment