Announcement

Collapse

Study Room Guidelines

Ok it isn't so quiet in here but our resident librarian will ensure that there is good discussion on literature, prose, poetry, etc. You may also post sermons, notes, and the like as long as it is not copyrighted material and within reason of the post length regulation.

We encourage you to take a lose look at the threads and offer honest and useful input. This forum is a place where we discuss literature of any media, as well as personal creations by some of our own wordsmiths. Debate is encouraged, but we often find ourselves relaxing here.

Forum Rules: here
See more
See less

How to Read More Books, and Read Them Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adrift View Post
    Huh. I'm finding visualization/chunk style reading is more common than I thought. I think most people have the inner narrator reading to them, but a number of people I've talked in real life have also pointed out that that's how they read. Wish I had that ability right from the start.
    Well I kinda do both. I "voice" out the words I read, but I can "think the words" really fast in my head. A heck of a lot faster than I could speak them. But I take in the words in chunks. And if I am reading a story, I visualize the story and people while reading.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X