Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Plugs Biden Done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugs Biden Done?

Has the left decided that plugs must go?

Biden sidesteps questions about his son's foreign business dealings but promises ethics pledge

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden declined to answer questions on the campaign trail this week about his son's overseas business dealings in countries where the then-vice president was conducting diplomatic work, an issue his political opponents have already begun to wield against him as he wades into the 2020 presidential campaign.

More than once, after his father engaged in diplomacy on behalf of the United States in foreign countries, Hunter Biden conducted business in the same country. At two separate campaign stops on Monday, Biden avoided questions about his son while his staff blocked reporters from approaching the candidate.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=63820806
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The fact that this is being promoted by a mainstream media source is pretty significant (what Rush Limbaugh calls "a random act of journalism"). It's reminiscent of CBS implicitly throwing its support behind Barack Obama by debunking Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire claims.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Well they are at least being consistent, after 3 years of going after Trump's family for similar things.

PS - Seer... your worst thread title ever.

Comment

In other news, Biden is getting a lot of heat for fondly reminiscing about the good ol' days, describing two fellow Democrats and ardent segregationists as "civil".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...gregationists/
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          PS - Seer... your worst thread title ever.
          Thank you, I try!
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            Has the left decided that plugs must go?
            This is the sort of piece generally reserved for Republicans or other conservatives.

And "plugs"?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              This is the sort of piece generally reserved for Republicans or other conservatives.

And "plugs"?
              From what I can see, liberals generally consider Biden to be among that class.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

And "plugs"?
                He has hair plugs...

Comment

The left has deselected Biden, yes.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                    He has hair plugs...
                    Ahhh. I was aware of that. He had them done back in the late 80s or 90s IIRC.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yup. The media does not want Biden.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                        And, by media, you mean the Democratic Party.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          And, by media, you mean the Democratic Party.
                          Increasingly a distinction without any difference.

Comment

Increasingly a distinction without any difference.
                            Perzackly!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                              If they pick Biden, I will conclude that the Dems intentionally want Trump to win again. If they're just delusional and don't want Trump to win, they'll pick Harris, because then they have a twofer -- they can either play the racist card or the sexist card. If they actually were not delusional, they'd pick Gabbard, which will never happen, because they are delusional.

Trump has zero ammunition against Gabbard as far as anything he can attack character-wise, and that's what Trump usually focuses on more than just policy. Every other Democratic candidate loon -- every single one -- Trump will chew up and spit out during debates, just like he did to Jeb.

Comment