Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Google Fascists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Google Fascists

The Google Fascists

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I'm glad you posted this story. It has raised questions in my mind as to Google's political neutrality.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Not only that, but Google removed Project Veritas' video about Google trying to fix the election...

YouTube Pulls Project Veritas Video On Google Bias
      https://www.dailywire.com/news/48824...-james-barrett

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Not only that, but Google removed Project Veritas' video about Google trying to fix the election...

YouTube Pulls Project Veritas Video On Google Bias
        https://www.dailywire.com/news/48824...-james-barrett
        Any one surprised by that? I thought not.

Comment

It is horrendous that leaders of Google see the vote of the people as offensive. We have a problem when Google becomes an enemy of freedom and free speech. This company is subverting our freedom and disrupting the voting process. Worse yet, our young people are feeding from the trough that Google has created.

Maybe an iPhone would be worth the money now or just a dumb phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
            I'm glad you posted this story. It has raised questions in my mind as to Google's political neutrality.
            People have detailed before how Google's search results have long been rigged to show Trump negative news, bury Trump positive news, and bury Hillary negative news. They're just trying to further rig things at this point.
            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              People have detailed before how Google's search results have long been rigged to show Trump negative news, bury Trump positive news, and bury Hillary negative news. They're just trying to further rig things at this point.
              Oh, I'm aware.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The question is, how much power do companies like Google and Facebook really have to sway the public's opinion?
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The question is, how much power do companies like Google and Facebook really have to sway the public's opinion?
                  Probably more than paid advertising, at this point.
                  Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

These are the people the FBI should be investigating, not the Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I'm going to assume you were aware of the blatantly obviously tongue-in-cheek nature of Zym's comment and simply decided to use it as a springboard for your own comment.
                      Last edited by JonathanL; 06-25-2019, 04:38 PM. Reason: I can't english

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        These are the people the FBI should be investigating, not the Russians.
                        What exactly is illegal about any of this? Russian trying to interfere with elections is illegal because they're a foreign entity, but American corporations like Google have considerable latitude to hurt or help candidates however they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          I'm going to assume you were aware of the blatantly obviously tongue-in-cheek nature of Zym's comment and simply decided to use it as a springboard for your own comment.
                          I wasn't sure how much Zym had read here, so I figured I'd take it seriously.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't read anything from Project Veritas. Lying in the support of a noble political goal is still lying.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              I don't read anything from Project Veritas. Lying in the support of a noble political goal is still lying.
                              Not being up to speed on things, what have they lied about for Political points?
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment