Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Google Fascists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Google Fascists

The Google Fascists

Well. Shocking… but not shocking at all.

Project Veritas and founder James O’Keefe have scored a scoop from an identified Google whistleblower, replete with video and inside documents. Here’s the Project Veritas headline and story:

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

The story begins this way:

(New York City) — Project Veritas has released a new report on Google which includes undercover video of a Senior Google Executive, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider. The report appears to show Google’s plans to affect the outcome of the 2020 elections and “prevent” the next “Trump situation.”

The report includes undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, saying:

“Elizabeth Warren is saying we should break up Google. And like, I love her but she’s very misguided, like that will not make it better it will make it worse, because all these smaller companies who don’t have the same resources that we do will be charged with preventing the next Trump situation, it’s like a small company cannot do that.”

Said Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe:

“This is the third tech insider who has bravely stepped forward to expose the secrets of Silicon Valley. These new documents, supported by undercover video, raise questions of Google’s neutrality and the role they see themselves fulfilling in the 2020 elections.”

Jen Gennai is the head of “Responsible Innovation” for Google, a sector that monitors and evaluates the responsible implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies. In the video, Gennai says Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020:

“We all got screwed over in 2016, again it wasn’t just us, it was, the people got screwed over, the news media got screwed over, like, everybody got screwed over so we’re rapidly been like, what happened there and how do we prevent it from happening again.

“We’re also training our algorithms, like, if 2016 happened again, would we have, would the outcome be different?”

So with all those investigations into interference by Russians in the 2016 election — will there be a congressional investigation into Google? In fact, Google executive Gennai already has an answer on what happens when Congress requests Google execs to show up for a hearing:.....

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

I'm glad you posted this story. It has raised questions in my mind as to Google's political neutrality.
    I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Not only that, but Google removed Project Veritas' video about Google trying to fix the election...

YouTube Pulls Project Veritas Video On Google Bias

A new Project Veritas video that includes testimony from a whistleblower, leaked internal documents, and undercover footage of a Google employee discussing how the company is working to prevent "the next Trump situation" has been pulled by YouTube, a platform owned by Google, "due to a privacy claim by a third party." This is the second Project Veritas Big Tech exposé video taken down by the platform in two weeks.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48824...-james-barrett

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Not only that, but Google removed Project Veritas' video about Google trying to fix the election...

YouTube Pulls Project Veritas Video On Google Bias

A new Project Veritas video that includes testimony from a whistleblower, leaked internal documents, and undercover footage of a Google employee discussing how the company is working to prevent "the next Trump situation" has been pulled by YouTube, a platform owned by Google, "due to a privacy claim by a third party." This is the second Project Veritas Big Tech exposé video taken down by the platform in two weeks.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48824...-james-barrett
        Any one surprised by that? I thought not.

Comment

It is horrendous that leaders of Google see the vote of the people as offensive. We have a problem when Google becomes an enemy of freedom and free speech. This company is subverting our freedom and disrupting the voting process. Worse yet, our young people are feeding from the trough that Google has created.

Maybe an iPhone would be worth the money now or just a dumb phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
            I'm glad you posted this story. It has raised questions in my mind as to Google's political neutrality.
            People have detailed before how Google's search results have long been rigged to show Trump negative news, bury Trump positive news, and bury Hillary negative news. They're just trying to further rig things at this point.
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              People have detailed before how Google's search results have long been rigged to show Trump negative news, bury Trump positive news, and bury Hillary negative news. They're just trying to further rig things at this point.
              Oh, I'm aware.
              I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The question is, how much power do companies like Google and Facebook really have to sway the public's opinion?
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The question is, how much power do companies like Google and Facebook really have to sway the public's opinion?
                  Probably more than paid advertising, at this point.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

These are the people the FBI should be investigating, not the Russians.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      I'm going to assume you were aware of the blatantly obviously tongue-in-cheek nature of Zym's comment and simply decided to use it as a springboard for your own comment.
                      Last edited by JonathanL; 06-25-2019, 04:38 PM. Reason: I can't english

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        These are the people the FBI should be investigating, not the Russians.
                        What exactly is illegal about any of this? Russian trying to interfere with elections is illegal because they're a foreign entity, but American corporations like Google have considerable latitude to hurt or help candidates however they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          I'm going to assume you were aware of the blatantly obviously tongue-in-cheek nature of Zym's comment and simply decided to use it as a springboard for your own comment.
                          I wasn't sure how much Zym had read here, so I figured I'd take it seriously.

sigpic

Comment

I don't read anything from Project Veritas. Lying in the support of a noble political goal is still lying.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                              I don't read anything from Project Veritas. Lying in the support of a noble political goal is still lying.
                              Not being up to speed on things, what have they lied about for Political points?
                              Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                              1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                              -Ben Witherington III

Comment