Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

The new owners are mossrose, One Bad Pig, Raphael, and Sparko. This was rather sudden, but staff was made aware as soon as Dee Dee made the difficult decision to focus on other areas of her life, and has had a chance to talk things through. Please bear with us (and pray for us if you're so inclined) as we sort out who does what. We are committed to continuing the founders' philosophy of open discussion.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

"It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
    -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support the :
    sigpic

Comment

Been praying, and will continue to do so. I'm also glad that someone has decided to take up the torch so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
        Been praying, and will continue to do so. I'm also glad that someone has decided to take up the torch so to speak.
        You might not want a torch in Sparko's hands....

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
          Put it in OBP's.

I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
            I didn't think you were such a literalist.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              The new owners are mossrose, One Bad Pig, Raphael, and Sparko. This was rather sudden, but staff was made aware as soon as Dee Dee made the difficult decision to focus on other areas of her life, and has had a chance to talk things through. Please bear with us (and pray for us if you're so inclined) as we sort out who does what. We are committed to continuing the founders' philosophy of open discussion.

Wow -- I was actually thinking about offering to buy! The best to you guys!!!!
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Finally the Queen of Canadia has her day!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                  Finally the Queen of Canadia has her day!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                    Well, we know a candidate if anything comes up in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                      We can always use the help. And none of us bought the site, it is just being turned over to us.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                        Well, we know a candidate if anything comes up in the future.

And who would that be?

Comment

Well its official, pirates have taken over tweb.... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                            The new owners are mossrose, One Bad Pig, Raphael, and Sparko.
                            Thanks very much for taking this on! It's a big job.

And a huge thank you also to cirisme, yxboom and Dee Dee especially for what they have done over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by sylas
                              And a huge thank you also to cirisme, yxboom and Dee Dee especially for what they have done over the years!
                              Amen to that!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X