Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
    Who wants to move there???
    Obviously nobody in their right mind.

Oh wait. You are not only a member of web but also on staff So when is the big move?

Just think of the advantages
    • You'll have more teeth than the entire family next door does
    • You'll have a higher IQ than the entire family next door does when they add them together
    • Your family tree has branches
    • You'll be the only one on your block with a car that has more miles on it than your home

Um... Teal can't see any of this, right?
    • You'll be the only one on your block who doesn't keep his washing machine out on the front porch

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Rogue, could I have a word with you privately?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        Rogue, could I have a word with you privately?

I'm not the rogue
        you're looking for

smiley hide.gif

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Don't look at me! I am the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            Don't look at me! I am the Dead Pirate Roberts.
            fify
            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
            sigpic
            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You do. Now. So this doesn't hurt any worse than it has to...
              Ummm.....Nooo...I don't think so...I like it RIGHT here...
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                Hey! I'm offended. I live in AL also! Eh, I don't like bacon.
                I can forgive living in Alabamastan, but not liking bacon . . .
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  I don't like bacon either.

I love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

I'm not the rogue
                    you're looking for

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3545[/ATTACH]
                    Oh yes you are - now get in here...
                    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      You do realize I've never said I don't like bacon.

I also like

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
                        Ummm.....Nooo...I don't think so...I like it RIGHT here...
                        This is gonna hurt you more than it does me...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Oh yes you are - now get in here...
                          My. Aren't you getting insistent. comeandgetitff.gif

Comment

You do realize I've never said I don't like bacon.

I also like
                            It wasn't you but CBW who said that she lived in Alabamastan and didn't like bacon
                            Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                            Hey! I'm offended. I live in AL also! Eh, I don't like bacon.

You even amen'd her post.

Comment

It wasn't you but CBW who said that she lived in Alabamastan and didn't like bacon

You even amen'd her post.
                              She lives in Alabama.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

My. Aren't you getting insistent. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3578[/ATTACH]
                                My, aren't you getting complacent?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X