Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
    You do realize I've never said I don't like bacon.

I also like
    Okay, I guess I can forgive living in Alabamastan and liking chicken. I mean I like chicken, but it ain't bacon.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Is Teal wanting me to put her back on staff?
      Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
      1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
      -Ben Witherington III

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael View Post
        Is Teal wanting me to put her back on staff?
        That's the way I read it.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Hey! I'm offended. I live in AL also! Eh, I don't like bacon.
          A question. Are you a crazy cat lady? If not you are off the hook on this one.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            That's the way I read it.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Looks like she's rolling up her sleeves eager to get to work

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Something like that. Let's start with something simple - say, dealing with a pest? Hey, Rogue, be a dear and let me practice, won't you?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Something like that. Let's start with something simple - say, dealing with a pest? Hey, Rogue, be a dear and let me practice, won't you?

She soooo wants me smiley flirt1.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    She soooo wants me [ATTACH=CONFIG]3580[/ATTACH]
                    Dead. Fried. Chopped into bits. Battered. Beaten. Bruised.

Sure, take your pick...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Dead. Fried. Chopped into bits. Battered. Beaten. Bruised.

Sure, take your pick...
                      My choice huh?smiley flirt2.gif

Comment

• If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Yep. Will that be one needle or two?

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• What's the needle for?
                            If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                                Looks like you're fixing bacon!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X