Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Change in forum ownership news/comment thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
      You know, the murderer that's been missing for twenty years and who's still wanted by the FBI.

Betcha didn't find anything this interesting when you googled your name, huh?
      I looked my name up on IMDB and my name is listed in the credits for the crew of the new Hobbit movie series

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        I gotta know: who's this directed to?
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

It's his way of showing approval.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by sylas View Post
            Thanks very much for taking this on! It's a big job.

And a huge thank you also to cirisme, yxboom and Dee Dee especially for what they have done over the years!

^Yeah, that!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Sparko is an owner?! We're DOOMED!!!
              I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                Relax, it's no big deal. We've been doomed since he joined - it's just more obvious now.
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by ke7ejx View Post
                  Why would you be doomed? I take bribes after all.

Comment

The OP of course. I guess only time will tell how much of a disaster this will turn out to be.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                      The OP of course. I guess only time will tell how much of a disaster this will turn out to be.
                      Translation: He's just irked that he didn't get to take over first.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Well I for one welcome our new Canadistanian and piratastical overlords and would like to remind them, that as a trusted member of the Central European Hermit's Association, I can be trusted to manage their local pin-manufacturing labour ca... I mean happy fun palace.
                        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                          Well I for one welcome our new Canadistanian and piratastical overlords and would like to remind them, that as a trusted member of the Central European Hermit's Association, I can be trusted to manage their local pin-manufacturing labour ca... I mean happy fun palace.

Comment

Just a friendly note. As I and the other owners get to know our new powers, we will probably be doing a bit of learning and experimenting. So if your account suddenly disappears, the government sends drones to follow you around, you wake up and find out you are actually a Canadian, or Darth Executor starts up some sort of Theologyweb Hitler Youth program, don't worry. It's all cool.

Pay no attention to the pirate behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                              We can always use more minions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                                Why would you be doomed? I take bribes after all.
                                Fine, make me a mod and I'll write a song about your glorious pirateness...
                                I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X