Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    In a sense, yes. I know lots of people that are reasonable, unless you get into their pet topic and they can turn into some of the most unreasonable people around. One of my friends I’ve known since high school is this way when it comes to vaccinations. She isnÂ’t an idiot, she did attend and graduate from Biola University, but yet there’s no point in bothering to argue with her about vaccinations. Same with you about all things Trump.

You’ll note that I have said, on several occasions, there’s many things to critique Trump on and his rather large ego is among those things. However, when absolutely everything is a crisis, everything is the worse thing ever, when nothing can be done right, and when anything and everything sends you into crisis and panic mode, you’ve left reason behind and embraced paranoia. It hardly does your case any favors when you’ve fully embraced conspiracy theories, paranoia, and fear while accusing your opponents of the same thing.

I’m not going to turn into a conspiracy nut and embrace every anti Trump conspiracy theory like you have. Like I said, it’s ironic that you complain about the very same stuff you are guilt of doing and don’t even notice.

Oh the irony.
    Indeed!

Jim
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by myth View Post
      Good catch. I didn't actually read the transcript, I just listened to the podcast and then went to the transcript to quote portions I remembered them talking about. The "may" statement she made is also not one I'd count as likely to be true. Unless it's part of their normal speech pattern, when a person qualifies any statement at all, I'm suspicious of it. Example:

Me: Have any meth in your pockets?

Meth-head: None....that I know of.

lol.
      I heard about an old cop trick where they'll ask a suspect, "Do you have any weapons, drugs, or alien artifacts on your person?" and the suspect will respond with wide-eyed innocence, "Oh, no sir, no alien artifacts."
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment