Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

Not!!!

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The woman is clearly not all there. The funniest thing about that interview is how Anderson Cooper leans away from her. Even he knows crazy when he sees it.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      The woman is clearly not all there. The funniest thing about that interview is how Anderson Cooper leans away from her. Even he knows crazy when he sees it.
      Hehe, his reaction was precious!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yep, gotta go to break!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Yep, gotta go to break!
          I love the way you guys mock the people Trump has abused over the years ...

Jim
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Jim
            You are neglecting all the good that has happened because of Trump. The MeToo movement got started ... and this revealed a lot of liberals and Democrats (and maybe some Republicans) who have treated women badly.

Comment

Jim
              There's an assumption hiding in here somewhere....
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                And she just happens to have a new "tell all" book coming out. What a coincidence!

Also, she says she doesn't want to press charges because it would somehow be disrespectful to illegal immigrant women who have been raped.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Jim
                  It is interesting how all these accusers get big piles of cash for making claims that have no evidence of support. It’s almost as if there’s an agenda there...
                  "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                    You are neglecting all the good that has happened because of Trump. The MeToo movement got started ... and this revealed a lot of liberals and Democrats (and maybe some Republicans) who have treated women badly.
                    ? - not sure I can make sense of that ...
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      yep - the assumption she's telling the truth ...

Comment

yep - the assumption she's telling the truth ...
                        And you're clearly operating under the assumption that Trump is guilty until proven innocent, so it cuts both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
                          It is interesting how all these accusers get big piles of cash for making claims that have no evidence of support. It’s almost as if there’s an agenda there...
                          And what exact evidence would she have? They didn't have cell phones with cameras in the '90s. But interesting how you could take her story and compare it to the boasts of the Donald on the access hollywood tape and see a bit of a correlation. Not to mention that many of Trumps accusers in this realm tell similar stories.

The assumption on your part is that Trump didn't do these things and these ladies are just attacking him because they have other motives like fame, or money, or just they are libs and they hate trump.

But from where I sit the evidence points to this is who Trump is. And there are probably more ladies than have had the courage to come forward - partly because if they do so they face rabid trump supporters like yourself with not an ounce of hope of being believed and with the very real possibility they will be harassed or worse by your ilk. So it makes perfect sense most of these ladies don't come forward, or that it takes them a good bit of time to decide to do so. I mean, when a man has got the AG of the US willing to sweep his crimes under the rug, what hope does some lady from podunk USA have of getting anything accomplished coming forward?

This particular women is not as you paint her.

But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn

I'll wait as you mock her too. I just can't understand the flippancy and callousness that pervades this website of issues like this, over people, victims like this.

Jim
                          Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-26-2019, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                            And you're clearly operating under the assumption that Trump is guilty until proven innocent, so it cuts both ways.
                            I think his history establishes quite clearly this is who he is. He even confessed as much on the Access Hollywood tape. But yes - I'm going to believe a women like this before I'm going to believe Trump's denials.

Jim

Comment

And what exact evidence would she have? They didn't have cell phones with cameras in the '90s. But interesting how you could take her story and compare it to the boasts of the Donald on the access hollywood tape and see a bit of a correlation. Not to mention that many of Trumps accusers in this real tell similar stories.

The assumption on your part is that Trump didn't do these things and these ladies are just attacking him because they have other motives like fame, or money, or just they are libs and they hate trump.

But from where I sit the evidence points to this is who Trump is. And there are probably more ladies than have had the courage to come forward - partly because if they do so they face rabid trump supporters like yourself with not an ounce of hope of being believed and with the very real possibility they will be harassed or worse by your ilk. So it makes perfect sense most of these ladies don't come forward, or that it takes them a good bit of time to decide to do so. I mean, when a man has got the AG of the US willing to sweep his crimes under the rug, what hope does some lady from podunk USA have of getting anything accomplished coming forward?

This particular women is not as you paint her.

But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn

I'll wait as you mock her too. I just can't understand the flippancy and callousness that pervades this website of issues like this, over people, victims like this.

Jim
                              I love your self righteousness, but we all know your hatred of Trump is what makes you automatically believe. Sorry, but I’m not mocking anyone because it is true that this women has a ‘tell all’ book coming out and quite honestly, I doubt Trump would have to work all that hard to sleep with tons of women. Being a sleeze and a rapist, is two different things. I don’t care for ‘that sounds like something he would do’ arguments. That’s little more than guilty till proven innocent. I want evidence a crime took place. Got some?
                              Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-26-2019, 05:39 PM.
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment