Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I think his history establishes quite clearly this is who he is. He even confessed as much on the Access Hollywood tape. But yes - I'm going to believe a women like this before I'm going to believe Trump's denials.

Jim
    As opposed to doing the sensible thing, and suspend judgement until more information and/or evidence comes to light?

Comment

Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      I love your self righteousness, but we all know your hatred of Trump is what makes you automatically believe. Sorry, but I’m not mocking anyone because it is true that this women has a ‘tell all’ book coming out and quite honestly, I doubt Trump would have to work all that hard to sleep with tons of women. Being a sleeze and a rapist, is two different things.

Next time I criticize someone for supporting a rapist, I'll try to remember how 'self-righteous' that is

My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I think his history establishes quite clearly this is who he is. He even confessed as much on the Access Hollywood tape. But yes - I'm going to believe a women like this before I'm going to believe Trump's denials.

Jim
        ‘I believe in guilty till proven innocent.’

Thanks for the admission.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Next time I criticize someone for supporting a rapist, I'll try to remember how 'self-righteous' that is

‘How dare you ask for evidence of guilt, you’re a rapist supporter!’

A your credibility slips down even further. Now beyond your guilty till proved innocent logic, where’s the evidence a crime took place? See I one of my closest friends was a victim of rape. That’s one of the reasons I hate the left’s weaponizing of rape accusations, where they throw out an accusation against someone they dislike and force the accused into the impossible task of proving a negative, is it does real damage to men and women. The best part is how such cases are almost never taken to trial because the case would likely fall apart faster than a house of cards. Who cares though of these accusations, supported by little to no evidence, do real harm to both men falsely accused and women who were raped? As long as you can ‘get Trump’ right?
          Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-26-2019, 06:06 PM.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
            As opposed to doing the sensible thing, and suspend judgement until more information and/or evidence comes to light?
            I detest the left’s weaponizing of rape accusations. It is harming the men falsely accused as well as women who really are victims of rape.
            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

It is interesting how all these accusers get big piles of cash for making claims that have no evidence of support. It’s almost as if there’s an agenda there...
              It's getting to the point where I'm thinking it should be illegal for a woman to accuse a man of sexual assault if she is not able to substantiate her claim. I'm not saying she should have to prove it, but she should at least be expected to bring more than just her word.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn
                Right... Jessica Leeds, the woman who claimed that Trump raised the armrest on a first-class airline seat and groped her in full view of flight attendants and other passengers. This despite the fact that first-class armrests are fixed, and that nobody has come forward to substantiate her claim.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-donald-trump/

It's also curious how Leeds' accusation was almost word for the word the same as another woman who two-years earlier had accused a British man of sexual assault.

The British woman's accusation: "He sort of came over to me and pressed himself against me. He touched both breasts over the clothing … He was like an octopus. Hands everywhere."

Leeds' also claims that Trump touched her breasts over her clothing and that "He was like an octopus...his hands were everywhere."

Hmmm...!

You guys really need to find a better class of accusers.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

‘How dare you ask for evidence of guilt, you’re a rapist supporter!’

A your credibility slips down even further. Now beyond your guilty till proved innocent logic, where’s the evidence a crime took place? See I one of my closest friends was a victim of rape. That’s one of the reasons I hate the left’s weaponizing of rape accusations, where they throw out an accusation against someone they dislike and force the accused into the impossible task of proving a negative, is it does real damage to men and women. The best part is how such cases are almost never taken to trial because the case would likely fall apart faster than a house of cards. Who cares though of these accusations, supported by little to no evidence, do real harm to both men falsely accused and women who were raped? As long as you can ‘get Trump’ right?
                  I seriously doubt this women or the one I linked to talking about her just decided it would make their day to try to make a false accusation of rape or sexual harassment against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just the sort of fellow to do exactly what she said - by his own admission.

Sure - it's 'he said/she said'. But Trump has zero credibility on this front, so I'll chose to believe her unless credible evidence surfaces to the contrary. You can chose to believe Trump if you wish, but on this topic, that is a fool's errand. And in the end, I think you are going to find you've been supporting one of the most nasty men around in this arena.

So here's a question for you. You have a friend that was raped. Suppose we could prove that Trump is EXACTLY who he claimed to be in that access hollywood tape. Who are you going to side with - are you going to reject Trump, or are you going to continue to sidle up to him knowing full well that if he were ever alone with your friend and she is pretty enough, he'd attack her too.

Jim
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

I seriously doubt this women or the one I linked to talking about her just decided it would make their day to try to make a false accusation of rape or sexual harassment against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just the sort of fellow to do exactly what she said - by his own admission.

Sure - it's 'he said/she said'. But Trump has zero credibility on this front, so I'll chose to believe her unless credible evidence surfaces to the contrary. You can chose to believe Trump if you wish, but on this topic, that is a fool's errand. And in the end, I think you are going to find you've been supporting one of the most nasty men around in this arena.

So here's a question for you. You have a friend that was raped. Suppose we could prove that Trump is EXACTLY who he claimed to be in that access hollywood tape. Who are you going to side with - are you going to reject Trump, or are you going to continue to sidle up to him knowing full well that if he were ever alone with your friend and she is pretty enough, he'd attack her too.

Jim
                    Please forgive me for thinking it was possible to have a reasonable discussion with you on anything Trump-related. There is literally nothing I could say short of capitulating to agreement with whatever you say that would get through to you. Feel free to make that all my fault. Bowing out.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Jim
                      I’d go with what evidence says, not feelings. I know it’s a novel concept, but claiming to be raped, sad to say, isn’t an uncommon occurrence. Saying you were raped by somebody with money and power, making the accusation on national TV, promoting a ‘tell all book’ in an attempt to cash in, than making a lame excuse of why you won’t press charges, stinks of corruption and isn’t how a typical rape victim acts. I know you’re raw hatred keeps you from seeing reality, but those are all warning sirens that something doesn’t pass the sniff test.
                      GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I’d go with what evidence says, not feelings. I know it’s a novel concept, but claiming to be raped, sad to say, isn’t an uncommon occurrence. Saying you were raped by somebody with money and power, making the accusation on national TV, promoting a ‘tell all book’ in an attempt to cash in, than making a lame excuse of why you won’t press charges, stinks of corruption and isn’t how a typical rape victim acts. I know you’re raw hatred keeps you from seeing reality, but those are all warning sirens that something doesn’t pass the sniff test.
                        No you don't. All the evidence shows Trump as a womanizer who's had multiple affairs and who openly claims to kiss women without even asking, any time he wants, so often he doesn't even think about it, so much as to put his hand anywhere he wants and get away with it. He revels in his power to do whatever he wants to women. He didn't get to where he could make that boast without leaving a trail of women he experimented on to find out that is what he could do.

You are living in a fantasy pixie, a paranoid one at that. Trump has sowed wild oats from here to china and back, and they keep coming back to haunt him. Trump has as much chance of being 'not guilty' on this as Lance Armstrong had of 'not doping'.

Jim
                        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-26-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Please forgive me for thinking it was possible to have a reasonable discussion with you on anything Trump-related. There is literally nothing I could say short of capitulating to agreement with whatever you say that would get through to you. Feel free to make that all my fault. Bowing out.
                          Someday - maybe - you'll be able to face the reality of who you've hitched your wagon to. But for now I'll just keep trying to help you see him for who he is - or at least was. He's as bad or worse than JFK or Bill Clinton when it comes to having his way with women. Worse really in that he boasts of imposing himself upon them against their will.

Jim

Comment

No you don't. All the evidence shows Trump as a womanizer who's had multiple affairs and who openly claims to kiss women without even asking, any time he wants, so often he doesn't even think about it, so much as to put his hand anywhere he wants and get away with it. He revels in his power to do whatever he wants to women. He didn't get to where he could make that boast without leaving a trail of women he experimented on to find out that is what he could do.
                            Being a womanizer doesn’t make one a rapist. While you’re tin foil hat conspiracies are amusing, you have little more than assumption. I think you’re a serial killer that killed 20 people because that sounds like something you’d do. Prove you’re not. Like I said, you’re using a guilty till proven innocent model with no evidence beyond assertions and character assassination.

You are living in a fantasy pixie, a paranoid one at that. Trump has sowed wild oats from here to china and back, and they keep coming back to haunt him. Trump has as much chance of being 'not guilty' on this as Lance Armstrong had of 'not doping'.

Jim
                            And I note all of them get huge paychecks and piles of money, but not a single one decides to press charges, in court. Why, if it’s so obvious? I know, because the goal is to get the court of public opinion to pull a Jim and get out their noose with little to no supporting evidence of a crime. While it’s cute you try to argue through emotion, I don’t. Facts are what matter here and being a womanizer does not equal rapist. I’ve been in the military for 15 years, I know lots of them. Almost none of them are rapist or I’d suspect as being one because it really isn’t hard for a man to sleep with lots of women, being a billionaire pretty much makes it as easy as being a rockstar.
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Being a womanizer doesn’t make one a rapist. While you’re tin foil hat conspiracies are amusing, you have little more than assumption. I think you’re a serial killer that killed 20 people because that sounds like something you’d do. Prove you’re not. Like I said, you’re using a guilty till proven innocent model with no evidence beyond assertions and character assassination.

And I note all of them get huge paychecks and piles of money, but not a single one decides to press charges, in court. Why, if it’s so obvious? I know, because the goal is to get the court of public opinion to pull a Jim and get out their noose with little to no supporting evidence of a crime. While it’s cute you try to argue through emotion, I don’t. Facts are what matter here and being a womanizer does not equal rapist. I’ve been in the military for 15 years, I know lots of them. Almost none of them are rapist or I’d suspect as being one because it really isn’t hard for a man to sleep with lots of women, being a billionaire pretty much makes it as easy as being a rockstar.
                              He boasts of putting his hand anywhere he wants. Pix he said where that was. He boasts of not even asking, just kissing them. It extreme sexual harassment at best.

As feisty as you are, i can only imagine what might be missing on trump if he tried it on you. But the point is, I cant for the life of me figure how you can minimize what he is doing, and be so willing and eager to throw the women that claim he did to them exactly what he boasts of doing under the bus.

Jim

Comment

He boasts of putting his hand anywhere he wants. Pix he said where that was. He boasts of not even asking, just kissing them. It extreme sexual harassment at best.
                                I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but not all women want to be asked, every step of the way, if it’s okay. My now husband didn’t ask permission for our first kiss, is he a rapist too? This is insanity and I would suspect you would know this too if you were not so emotionally charged because of Trump. Not all women want to be asked, every single step, it’s called ‘reading the moment’.

As feisty as you are, i can only imagine what might be missing on trump if he tried it on you. But the point is, I cant for the life of me figure how you can minimize what he is doing, and be so willing and eager to throw the women that claim he did to them exactly what he boasts of doing under the bus.

Jim
                                It’s because I’m not emotionally charged because of hatred for a person. Do you seriously ask, every step of the way, for permission? I work with over 50 men, I’ve heard far worse and haven’t had any of them turn out to be rapist. It’s almost as if men brag about their sexual conquest and might exaggerate the details. Who would have thought? Again, doesn’t make a man a rapist, so ask again, where is the evidence a crime took place?
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment