Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    There's an assumption hiding in here somewhere....
    yep - the assumption she's telling the truth ...
    OK - maybe there are 'some' friends

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    yep - the assumption she's telling the truth ...
    And you're clearly operating under the assumption that Trump is guilty until proven innocent, so it cuts both ways.

3. Amen RumTumTugger, NorrinRadd, Cow Poke amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    It is interesting how all these accusers get big piles of cash for making claims that have no evidence of support. It’s almost as if there’s an agenda there...
    And what exact evidence would she have? They didn't have cell phones with cameras in the '90s. But interesting how you could take her story and compare it to the boasts of the Donald on the access hollywood tape and see a bit of a correlation. Not to mention that many of Trumps accusers in this realm tell similar stories.

The assumption on your part is that Trump didn't do these things and these ladies are just attacking him because they have other motives like fame, or money, or just they are libs and they hate trump.

But from where I sit the evidence points to this is who Trump is. And there are probably more ladies than have had the courage to come forward - partly because if they do so they face rabid trump supporters like yourself with not an ounce of hope of being believed and with the very real possibility they will be harassed or worse by your ilk. So it makes perfect sense most of these ladies don't come forward, or that it takes them a good bit of time to decide to do so. I mean, when a man has got the AG of the US willing to sweep his crimes under the rug, what hope does some lady from podunk USA have of getting anything accomplished coming forward?

This particular women is not as you paint her.

But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn

I'll wait as you mock her too. I just can't understand the flippancy and callousness that pervades this website of issues like this, over people, victims like this.

Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-26-2019 at 03:31 PM.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    And you're clearly operating under the assumption that Trump is guilty until proven innocent, so it cuts both ways.
    I think his history establishes quite clearly this is who he is. He even confessed as much on the Access Hollywood tape. But yes - I'm going to believe a women like this before I'm going to believe Trump's denials.

Jim

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    And what exact evidence would she have? They didn't have cell phones with cameras in the '90s. But interesting how you could take her story and compare it to the boasts of the Donald on the access hollywood tape and see a bit of a correlation. Not to mention that many of Trumps accusers in this real tell similar stories.

The assumption on your part is that Trump didn't do these things and these ladies are just attacking him because they have other motives like fame, or money, or just they are libs and they hate trump.

But from where I sit the evidence points to this is who Trump is. And there are probably more ladies than have had the courage to come forward - partly because if they do so they face rabid trump supporters like yourself with not an ounce of hope of being believed and with the very real possibility they will be harassed or worse by your ilk. So it makes perfect sense most of these ladies don't come forward, or that it takes them a good bit of time to decide to do so. I mean, when a man has got the AG of the US willing to sweep his crimes under the rug, what hope does some lady from podunk USA have of getting anything accomplished coming forward?

This particular women is not as you paint her.

But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn

I'll wait as you mock her too. I just can't understand the flippancy and callousness that pervades this website of issues like this, over people, victims like this.

Jim
    I love your self righteousness, but we all know your hatred of Trump is what makes you automatically believe. Sorry, but I’m not mocking anyone because it is true that this women has a ‘tell all’ book coming out and quite honestly, I doubt Trump would have to work all that hard to sleep with tons of women. Being a sleeze and a rapist, is two different things. I don’t care for ‘that sounds like something he would do’ arguments. That’s little more than guilty till proven innocent. I want evidence a crime took place. Got some?
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-26-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

7. Amen NorrinRadd, Cow Poke, DesertBerean amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I think his history establishes quite clearly this is who he is. He even confessed as much on the Access Hollywood tape. But yes - I'm going to believe a women like this before I'm going to believe Trump's denials.

Jim
    As opposed to doing the sensible thing, and suspend judgement until more information and/or evidence comes to light?

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    I love your self righteousness, but we all know your hatred of Trump is what makes you automatically believe. Sorry, but I’m not mocking anyone because it is true that this women has a ‘tell all’ book coming out and quite honestly, I doubt Trump would have to work all that hard to sleep with tons of women. Being a sleeze and a rapist, is two different things.

Next time I criticize someone for supporting a rapist, I'll try to remember how 'self-righteous' that is

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Jim
    ‘I believe in guilty till proven innocent.’

Thanks for the admission.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Next time I criticize someone for supporting a rapist, I'll try to remember how 'self-righteous' that is

‘How dare you ask for evidence of guilt, you’re a rapist supporter!’

A your credibility slips down even further. Now beyond your guilty till proved innocent logic, where’s the evidence a crime took place? See I one of my closest friends was a victim of rape. That’s one of the reasons I hate the left’s weaponizing of rape accusations, where they throw out an accusation against someone they dislike and force the accused into the impossible task of proving a negative, is it does real damage to men and women. The best part is how such cases are almost never taken to trial because the case would likely fall apart faster than a house of cards. Who cares though of these accusations, supported by little to no evidence, do real harm to both men falsely accused and women who were raped? As long as you can ‘get Trump’ right?
    Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 06-26-2019 at 04:06 PM.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrawnus View Post
    As opposed to doing the sensible thing, and suspend judgement until more information and/or evidence comes to light?
    I detest the left’s weaponizing of rape accusations. It is harming the men falsely accused as well as women who really are victims of rape.
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy