Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 227

Thread: Another Credible Rape Claim Against Trump....

  1. #21
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,973
    Amen (Given)
    5844
    Amen (Received)
    6474
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    It is interesting how all these accusers get big piles of cash for making claims that have no evidence of support. Itís almost as if thereís an agenda there...
    It's getting to the point where I'm thinking it should be illegal for a woman to accuse a man of sexual assault if she is not able to substantiate her claim. I'm not saying she should have to prove it, but she should at least be expected to bring more than just her word.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  2. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  3. #22
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,973
    Amen (Given)
    5844
    Amen (Received)
    6474
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    But here is a link to another women (Jessica Leads) telling a similar story talking about Carroll.

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-ac360-vpx.cnn
    Right... Jessica Leeds, the woman who claimed that Trump raised the armrest on a first-class airline seat and groped her in full view of flight attendants and other passengers. This despite the fact that first-class armrests are fixed, and that nobody has come forward to substantiate her claim.

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-donald-trump/

    It's also curious how Leeds' accusation was almost word for the word the same as another woman who two-years earlier had accused a British man of sexual assault.

    The British woman's accusation: "He sort of came over to me and pressed himself against me. He touched both breasts over the clothing Ö He was like an octopus. Hands everywhere."

    Leeds' also claims that Trump touched her breasts over her clothing and that "He was like an octopus...his hands were everywhere."

    Hmmm...!

    You guys really need to find a better class of accusers.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  4. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  5. #23
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,107
    Amen (Given)
    349
    Amen (Received)
    1663
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    ĎHow dare you ask for evidence of guilt, youíre a rapist supporter!í

    A your credibility slips down even further. Now beyond your guilty till proved innocent logic, whereís the evidence a crime took place? See I one of my closest friends was a victim of rape. Thatís one of the reasons I hate the leftís weaponizing of rape accusations, where they throw out an accusation against someone they dislike and force the accused into the impossible task of proving a negative, is it does real damage to men and women. The best part is how such cases are almost never taken to trial because the case would likely fall apart faster than a house of cards. Who cares though of these accusations, supported by little to no evidence, do real harm to both men falsely accused and women who were raped? As long as you can Ďget Trumpí right?
    I seriously doubt this women or the one I linked to talking about her just decided it would make their day to try to make a false accusation of rape or sexual harassment against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just the sort of fellow to do exactly what she said - by his own admission.

    Sure - it's 'he said/she said'. But Trump has zero credibility on this front, so I'll chose to believe her unless credible evidence surfaces to the contrary. You can chose to believe Trump if you wish, but on this topic, that is a fool's errand. And in the end, I think you are going to find you've been supporting one of the most nasty men around in this arena.

    So here's a question for you. You have a friend that was raped. Suppose we could prove that Trump is EXACTLY who he claimed to be in that access hollywood tape. Who are you going to side with - are you going to reject Trump, or are you going to continue to sidle up to him knowing full well that if he were ever alone with your friend and she is pretty enough, he'd attack her too.


    Jim
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  6. #24
    Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Inside the beltway
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    21,247
    Amen (Given)
    6274
    Amen (Received)
    11986
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I seriously doubt this women or the one I linked to talking about her just decided it would make their day to try to make a false accusation of rape or sexual harassment against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just the sort of fellow to do exactly what she said - by his own admission.

    Sure - it's 'he said/she said'. But Trump has zero credibility on this front, so I'll chose to believe her unless credible evidence surfaces to the contrary. You can chose to believe Trump if you wish, but on this topic, that is a fool's errand. And in the end, I think you are going to find you've been supporting one of the most nasty men around in this arena.

    So here's a question for you. You have a friend that was raped. Suppose we could prove that Trump is EXACTLY who he claimed to be in that access hollywood tape. Who are you going to side with - are you going to reject Trump, or are you going to continue to sidle up to him knowing full well that if he were ever alone with your friend and she is pretty enough, he'd attack her too.


    Jim
    Please forgive me for thinking it was possible to have a reasonable discussion with you on anything Trump-related. There is literally nothing I could say short of capitulating to agreement with whatever you say that would get through to you. Feel free to make that all my fault. Bowing out.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. Ė St. John Chrysostom

    Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

  7. #25
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,631
    Amen (Given)
    1513
    Amen (Received)
    3235
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    I seriously doubt this women or the one I linked to talking about her just decided it would make their day to try to make a false accusation of rape or sexual harassment against Donald Trump. Donald Trump is just the sort of fellow to do exactly what she said - by his own admission.

    Sure - it's 'he said/she said'. But Trump has zero credibility on this front, so I'll chose to believe her unless credible evidence surfaces to the contrary. You can chose to believe Trump if you wish, but on this topic, that is a fool's errand. And in the end, I think you are going to find you've been supporting one of the most nasty men around in this arena.

    So here's a question for you. You have a friend that was raped. Suppose we could prove that Trump is EXACTLY who he claimed to be in that access hollywood tape. Who are you going to side with - are you going to reject Trump, or are you going to continue to sidle up to him knowing full well that if he were ever alone with your friend and she is pretty enough, he'd attack her too.


    Jim
    Iíd go with what evidence says, not feelings. I know itís a novel concept, but claiming to be raped, sad to say, isnít an uncommon occurrence. Saying you were raped by somebody with money and power, making the accusation on national TV, promoting a Ďtell all bookí in an attempt to cash in, than making a lame excuse of why you wonít press charges, stinks of corruption and isnít how a typical rape victim acts. I know youíre raw hatred keeps you from seeing reality, but those are all warning sirens that something doesnít pass the sniff test.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  8. Amen NorrinRadd amen'd this post.
  9. #26
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,107
    Amen (Given)
    349
    Amen (Received)
    1663
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Iíd go with what evidence says, not feelings. I know itís a novel concept, but claiming to be raped, sad to say, isnít an uncommon occurrence. Saying you were raped by somebody with money and power, making the accusation on national TV, promoting a Ďtell all bookí in an attempt to cash in, than making a lame excuse of why you wonít press charges, stinks of corruption and isnít how a typical rape victim acts. I know youíre raw hatred keeps you from seeing reality, but those are all warning sirens that something doesnít pass the sniff test.
    No you don't. All the evidence shows Trump as a womanizer who's had multiple affairs and who openly claims to kiss women without even asking, any time he wants, so often he doesn't even think about it, so much as to put his hand anywhere he wants and get away with it. He revels in his power to do whatever he wants to women. He didn't get to where he could make that boast without leaving a trail of women he experimented on to find out that is what he could do.

    You are living in a fantasy pixie, a paranoid one at that. Trump has sowed wild oats from here to china and back, and they keep coming back to haunt him. Trump has as much chance of being 'not guilty' on this as Lance Armstrong had of 'not doping'.


    Jim
    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 06-26-2019 at 08:46 PM.
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  10. #27
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,107
    Amen (Given)
    349
    Amen (Received)
    1663
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Please forgive me for thinking it was possible to have a reasonable discussion with you on anything Trump-related. There is literally nothing I could say short of capitulating to agreement with whatever you say that would get through to you. Feel free to make that all my fault. Bowing out.
    Someday - maybe - you'll be able to face the reality of who you've hitched your wagon to. But for now I'll just keep trying to help you see him for who he is - or at least was. He's as bad or worse than JFK or Bill Clinton when it comes to having his way with women. Worse really in that he boasts of imposing himself upon them against their will.

    Jim
    He will reply, ĎTruly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets"

  11. #28
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,631
    Amen (Given)
    1513
    Amen (Received)
    3235
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    No you don't. All the evidence shows Trump as a womanizer who's had multiple affairs and who openly claims to kiss women without even asking, any time he wants, so often he doesn't even think about it, so much as to put his hand anywhere he wants and get away with it. He revels in his power to do whatever he wants to women. He didn't get to where he could make that boast without leaving a trail of women he experimented on to find out that is what he could do.
    Being a womanizer doesnít make one a rapist. While youíre tin foil hat conspiracies are amusing, you have little more than assumption. I think youíre a serial killer that killed 20 people because that sounds like something youíd do. Prove youíre not. Like I said, youíre using a guilty till proven innocent model with no evidence beyond assertions and character assassination.

    You are living in a fantasy pixie, a paranoid one at that. Trump has sowed wild oats from here to china and back, and they keep coming back to haunt him. Trump has as much chance of being 'not guilty' on this as Lance Armstrong had of 'not doping'.


    Jim
    And I note all of them get huge paychecks and piles of money, but not a single one decides to press charges, in court. Why, if itís so obvious? I know, because the goal is to get the court of public opinion to pull a Jim and get out their noose with little to no supporting evidence of a crime. While itís cute you try to argue through emotion, I donít. Facts are what matter here and being a womanizer does not equal rapist. Iíve been in the military for 15 years, I know lots of them. Almost none of them are rapist or Iíd suspect as being one because it really isnít hard for a man to sleep with lots of women, being a billionaire pretty much makes it as easy as being a rockstar.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  12. #29
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Maryland
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,107
    Amen (Given)
    349
    Amen (Received)
    1663
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    Being a womanizer doesnít make one a rapist. While youíre tin foil hat conspiracies are amusing, you have little more than assumption. I think youíre a serial killer that killed 20 people because that sounds like something youíd do. Prove youíre not. Like I said, youíre using a guilty till proven innocent model with no evidence beyond assertions and character assassination.



    And I note all of them get huge paychecks and piles of money, but not a single one decides to press charges, in court. Why, if itís so obvious? I know, because the goal is to get the court of public opinion to pull a Jim and get out their noose with little to no supporting evidence of a crime. While itís cute you try to argue through emotion, I donít. Facts are what matter here and being a womanizer does not equal rapist. Iíve been in the military for 15 years, I know lots of them. Almost none of them are rapist or Iíd suspect as being one because it really isnít hard for a man to sleep with lots of women, being a billionaire pretty much makes it as easy as being a rockstar.
    He boasts of putting his hand anywhere he wants. Pix he said where that was. He boasts of not even asking, just kissing them. It extreme sexual harassment at best.

    As feisty as you are, i can only imagine what might be missing on trump if he tried it on you. But the point is, I cant for the life of me figure how you can minimize what he is doing, and be so willing and eager to throw the women that claim he did to them exactly what he boasts of doing under the bus.

    Jim

  13. #30
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    9,631
    Amen (Given)
    1513
    Amen (Received)
    3235
    Quote Originally Posted by oxmixmudd View Post
    He boasts of putting his hand anywhere he wants. Pix he said where that was. He boasts of not even asking, just kissing them. It extreme sexual harassment at best.
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but not all women want to be asked, every step of the way, if itís okay. My now husband didnít ask permission for our first kiss, is he a rapist too? This is insanity and I would suspect you would know this too if you were not so emotionally charged because of Trump. Not all women want to be asked, every single step, itís called Ďreading the momentí.

    As feisty as you are, i can only imagine what might be missing on trump if he tried it on you. But the point is, I cant for the life of me figure how you can minimize what he is doing, and be so willing and eager to throw the women that claim he did to them exactly what he boasts of doing under the bus.

    Jim
    Itís because Iím not emotionally charged because of hatred for a person. Do you seriously ask, every step of the way, for permission? I work with over 50 men, Iíve heard far worse and havenít had any of them turn out to be rapist. Itís almost as if men brag about their sexual conquest and might exaggerate the details. Who would have thought? Again, doesnít make a man a rapist, so ask again, where is the evidence a crime took place?
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •