Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

And the Democrat Debate Winner is!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biden earlier warned his supporters that he has a target on his back. I just don't think he expected all the arrows to be coming from his own party.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Yeah it's becoming clear that the media doesn't want Biden to be the candidate so they are pretty much attacking him from all sides.
      I feel sorry for him... he's trying to put on that "I'm a tough guy" facade, while 'powerfully' stumbling through his speech. I think Trump is in his head - "I am NOT sleepy Joe, I am NOT sleepy Joe...."
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        That's how Democrats have always played it, though.

"It's not the evidence that matters but the seriousness of the accusation!"
        I watch the Five on Fox News. I can barely stand to listen to Democrat Juan Williams. I'm convinced they have him on the show to make Democrats look bad and he is doing a wonderful job doing just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
          I watch the Five on Fox News. I can barely stand to listen to Democrat Juan Williams. I'm convinced they have him on the show to make Democrats look bad and he is doing a wonderful job doing just that.
          Juan? He is a pretty mild democrat comparatively.

Comment

And I think he's a pretty good sport, being outnumbered like he is on The Five.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I would like him to say one good thing about Trump, but haven't heard one. He even gave Obama credit for the good economy we are having now.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                And I think he's a pretty good sport, being outnumbered like he is on The Five.
                Yeah. He is a good sport and I find him pretty reasonable most of the time.

Comment

And I think Fox News was being good to him when they took him on because the hypocrites at NPR threw him under the bus! What was his crime? He told the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
                    I would like him to say one good thing about Trump, but haven't heard one. He even gave Obama credit for the good economy we are having now.
                    Well his job is to be the counterpoint to the other 4. And he is a democrat. But I have seen him give some credit to Trump here and there, even if begrudgingly.

Comment

Meanwhile, in case nobody else posted it, my favorite comment in the debate came from the illustrious potentate himself - Sleepy Joe....

Amen

Comment

I have to disagree w/ C3 in that the times that I've seen him Williams seems for the most part rational and reasonably well informed. That said he's still wrong more often than not.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Meanwhile, in case nobody else posted it, my favorite comment in the debate came from the illustrious potentate himself - Sleepy Joe....

Amen
                          seem's prophetic. I can see them using that clip in attack ads against him.

Comment

seem's prophetic. I can see them using that clip in attack ads against him.
                            If he becomes the nominee. Otherwise, his time is up. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Who brought up Hillary or Obama?
                              You did, because like most supporters of the corrupt Trump, and the swamp creatures of his corrupt administration, you're obsessed with Hillary and Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                You did, because like most supporters of the corrupt Trump, and the swamp creatures of his corrupt administration, you're obsessed with Hillary and Obama.
                                Did anybody else hear that loud whooshing sound as Rogue's point went right over Jimmy's big empty head?

Comment